B!tches, Hoes and Hypocrisy

SourFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Fingers—

Great stuff! What surprises me is that so many people here still don't get it. And how they keep going OT. Blah?

In the past, slut branding had to happen b/c contraception didn't exist, and guys had to worry about paternity problems (as Rahul mentioned). Yet that doesn't matter anymore now that we have contraception and engage in casual non-procreative sex. Today, there is no reason for slut branding at all, despite what some archaic thinkers here might contend.

In fact, it is one of the REASONS girls play games in the first place! She is so afraid of looking like a slut that she will withhold sex. Now we have do deal with even more bullsh|t to make her comfortable fvcking us. Why do we want to make it harder for us to get sex?

Where I´m from (NYC) hoes are considered to be loose women who screw just about eveyone, not so much for personal gain, but because they are horny and lack the self-respect to reserve the intimacy for a man who truy deserves it.
In fact, I would say that the madonna/wh0re dichotomy is so strong that even you have not fully escaped it. ;) If I may play devil's advocate (or should I say, "Pan's advocate"): You are describing as "hoes" women who have the same sexual behavior that men do. Yet it somehow means they lack self-respect? I do not follow.

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rahul
Males want a female with the least amount of sexual experiance because they want to ensure genetic purity. They want to make sure that their offspring carries their own genes. That's why "sluts" are shunned so much.
You make an interesting point about genetic purity. I have thought about this as well.

Using nature as a model, all species mate differently. There are animals who seek out the "pure" female. Others who couldnt care less. Some species are polygamous and others are monogamous their whole lives. There are even monkeys who indulge in orgies! It really all depends on the nature of the beast, so to speak.

As far as humans are concerned, we are starting to discover some interesting things about the mating process, particularly the inner workings of it all.

I remember watching this British documentary about a promiscuous woman who had multiple partners. She would let all of them ejaculate inside her and then the scientists would do all sorts of tests on her. They even showed footage of different sperm cells battling it out in her uterus!

Turns out that the dominance of the alpha male even extends to his lil swimmers! So for humans, the idea of genetic purity doesnt hold as much water. If you are the dominant male, then chances are that your spunk will kick the sh!t out of the next man´s.

Crazy, huh?

Plus there is also the issue of modern sexuality, birth control, etc that Sourfox has brought up...

Originally posted by SourFox
Mr. Fingers—

Great stuff! What surprises me is that so many people here still don't get it. And how they keep going OT. Blah?

In the past, slut branding had to happen b/c contraception didn't exist, and guys had to worry about paternity problems (as Rahul mentioned). Yet that doesn't matter anymore now that we have contraception and engage in casual non-procreative sex. Today, there is no reason for slut branding at all, despite what some archaic thinkers here might contend.

In fact, I would say that the madonna/wh0re dichotomy is so strong that even you have not fully escaped it. ;) If I may play devil's advocate (or should I say, "Pan's advocate"): You are describing as "hoes" women who have the same sexual behavior that men do. Yet it somehow means they lack self-respect? I do not follow.
LMAO @ "Pan´s Advocate"!

Very keen observation. What you are describing is my personal definition of a hoe. The difference between me and most guys is that I don´t discriminate. It is a term that I feel applies to BOTH men and women who have no regard for the value of the sacred nature of their sexuality. They are gluttons for physical pleasure to the point where they dont truly connect with anyone. I think it was Pook who called this "masturbation using another body"

I am not saying that we should light candles and chant under a full moon every time we do the nasty, but for me sex is much more special than a random physical encounter...

Personally I see my sexuality as a gift. I am selective with who I share this gift with because it makes the interaction so much more exciting. In this sense I really am The Prize and she has to earn this!

Believe me, I have been through my promiscuous phase and it got old very quickly. I was missing that connection, when you take the animal act of sex and inject some of your true essence into the mix. It becomes more of a spiritual thing.

But in order to make this leap from the animal realm, you actually have to VALUE your sexuality. You have to have a sense of self-control/self-respect to not indulge in your every appetite. This is the balancing factor to the whole Pan mentality. Its not so much a matter of morals as much as a matter of having standards!

But this is my personal view. I have tons of friends, men and women, who are total hoes and I don´t judge them. I feel like so many of us need to go through this "Slut Phase" just to shatter the limits that have been placed on us our entire lives. Some people never leave this phase and if this is what truly makes them happy, then I say more power to them. But from what I have seen, many of these people are totally miserable and sex is their escape, their drug to numb the pain in their lives.

Ultimately, there is a difference between self-control based on your OWN principles/standards, and self-control based on some massive social guilt trip.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes Fingers my man you are very right once again. Ahh the struggle for power, social brain washing and conditioning; it's funny how easily programmable humans are, how we become conditioned and owned by our own minds.

God gave man faith, Satan organised it and called it "Religion" :) Not sure who said it but it's a cute quote.

:D

People must question, people must be skeptic, people must use their inuition and their better sense/ judgement ((needs to be developed)).

Do not blindly accept anything someone tells you as truth, live learn and experience truth for your selves, for that truth can only and is only YOUR truth.

The world is what YOU perceive it to be, so be That which you are.

PS> About not taking your sexuality for granted, and about learning to appreciete its sacred nature I will say this. Some men/women in life live their days with a blind eye, never stopping for a moment to examine look within or without themselves. Drones, slaves; living the unexamed life... Slaves to themselves. Never knowing themselves.

How can you be truly happy? well you can think what ever you like, but really the matter isn't as subjective as people may first believe. Happyness doesn't lay in physical pleasure, it doesn't simply reside in the financial success of an individual, a house a good family; and the rest of those social pseudo-brainhammered symbols we are supposed to adhere to.

Ever wonder why so many people who seem to have attained financial or objective success are still so unhappy?

Well its called "Spiritual void". Living the unexamined life, will sooner or later crumble your essense, your very divine nature as a human being. You have the ability to examine; we have minds!

Spiritual void can manifest itself in many ways, but usually its a feeling of emptyness we feel in the depths of our stomach, the emptyness we can't explain; so we strive so hard to fill it with what ever is easily accessable to us ((money, drugs, women)).

- why are so many relationships unsuccesful? why are so many marriages failing? Because everyone has a spiritual void, but instead of looking within themselves to fill it; they somehow believe someone else can fill it for them. No, a woman in your life will not "complete" you as an individual, you must complete yourself, and fill your own puzzle peice before you WILL have a fruitfull experience.

Now before I get off topic, let me continue... The spiritual void that lurks within our psyche, that torments the pits of our bowls, that very spiritual void is the driving force of creation. The arts, expressing and knowing yourself.

So you may ask chlywly, what makes you think you have to find yourself, know yourself or do anything except party and have a joyfull old time to attain happyness?

Well don't ask me, ask that feeling wich I know is bothering, every single one of you. Your mind deceives you, your ego supresses you.

You see the only people I know who I can say are truly happy, the only people I know in life who I can say are true "masters, of their domain". the people which are happy, joyfull, people which spread LOVE no matter the circumstances, people which are TRULY FREE...

Are those who are enjoying a "WHOLE" experience.

Humans are not just mindless drones, atleast we shouldn't be :)

We have a mind, a body and a soul ((what ever you would like to call it))

To exprience yourself, and to live your life fruitfully happily and joyfully, to experience yourself in the grandest greatest vision of yourself. To be THAT which you are capable of being, to be a TRUE Don Juan.

YOU have to start living "WHOLE" experiencing the "WHOLE"

So how does all this talk relate to sex?

Well Sex you see is a very very intuitive process, sexuality is the very essense of your being, you start from the sexual process, your cells fuse and split from a sexual process; sexual energy is the energy of life and creation. Western culture has forgotten this, and supressed this ((Fingz outlined this very well))..

So I won't start saying how you should or shouldn't be having sex, but let me just say that the best sex I've ever had;

is sex where I incoroporate, MIND/BODY/SOUL..

A nice night on the town, a good conversation, meaning, sparks, our intuition and souls intertwining, breathing together; learning the eachother, and understanding the purity and saccrednes of the "MOMENT" Sex is meditation, sex is life, sex is birth and rebirth. Finally bodies touching, energy moving. People coming together physically.

So KNOW THYSELF my brothers :) And come together, not only physically but mentally and spiritually.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM. Done for now :)

P.S: Don't be surprised that many people won't get it, they shouldn't get it; thats the divine balance of life, not everyone will get it. And thats alright as long as some DO get it. Look people, take the bible literally (( its a damn metaphor faery tale for god sakes )). Anyways i'm not going to rant, but as long as one person begins to self-realise the, the sun smiles :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
"There will come the enemies of peace who will rise up to cast wars and cause division, but I shall guard the world till the world is set afire for I am the Fire, I am the Light, I am the Light beyond them all, I AM the All! The All came forth from me and the All was imparted unto me. And if you ever wish to find me, just lift a piece of wood and break it apart and I am there, pick up a leaf and I´ll be there, break a stone and I´m inside."

Isn't this from the gospel of siant thomas???

revelry:

paganism is the oldest form of religion that pre-dates the big 3. Primitive man practiced nature worship for many thousands of years before any of the modern religions were around.

Look at the famous pic-to-graphs found in caves in france.

Ancient shaman have always been there guiding humanity in it's quest for a higher power and understanding.

Now adays they wear robes and funny dyck looking like hats in some religions or funny little beannies in others...but still the same game...

I just watched a video special that I checked out from a local library on American Indian spritualism. As we know they crossed the land mass about -30,000 years ago into North America from the people who later became the mongols.

They practiced ancient forms of paganism and built totem poles and studied life much like those pagans found in Northern Europe...uh up near you..at stonehendge...

Catholics were the main proponents to pushing paganism underground much like how they started....they did unto others...hmmm so much for holier than though.

enough said!

peace, chears, bottoms up or whatever salutation you prefer paradise

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post, Mr. Fingers!

I wish I'd dropped Christianity LONG ago.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking this whole slut and hoe categorising of women came about through men. Men who wanted to control women - to make it taboo for women to fvck another man. Jealousy over women and control.

Think about chastity belts from the middle ages. Men put them on women to prevent them from fvcking other guys - or from other guys frocing themselves on these women - however you look at it.

Men have wanted to own their women and control them. I think as society has progressed, women now more and more see that they don't NEED a man - sure some want a man to look after them and pay from them - but modern women don't need a man like she used to.

I'm not saying any of this is good or bad - it's just the way it is.

So, this whole double standard (guys can fvck as many women as he wants - but it's a no-no for women) has been brought about by mans control of women - not wanting another man touching his girl.....

Whether we like this or not, modern men have to change with the times and accept this. Women are going to experiment more and more - and the better looking the chick the more opportunities she's going to have - it just makes sense.

I think slvt and hoe as words being used need to really be re- defined.

I know plenty of hot attractive women. They can literally get laid whenever they want.... but they choose not to. But one in particular I'm thinking about, get's hit on alot. She as a rule never goes out with anyone she meets at a bar or club - she just believes that the guys there are not quality - or are after just the one thing. In fact she's never had a ONS - or never been picked up from a bar or club. Having said that, at 30, she's slept with over 10 guys. Would I class her as a slvt? no way. She has high standards, but is just approached by many, many guys because of her great looks. If you think about it, she probably could have banged several hundered guys if that was her thing.

Rahul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Fingers
Turns out that the dominance of the alpha male even extends to his lil swimmers! So for humans, the idea of genetic purity doesnt hold as much water. If you are the dominant male, then chances are that your spunk will kick the sh!t out of the next man´s.

Crazy, huh?
Uh...your sperm wouldn't "come out on top" if some other guy knocked her up before you even got there. The reason we want virgins is because we want to negate ANY POSSIBILITY that the progeny we have from this chick will be fathered from a different male.

Plus there is also the issue of modern sexuality, birth control, etc that Sourfox has brought up...
You forget that evolution takes MILLIONS of years, modern sexuality has been around for how long? 30 years at most...

SourFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Fingers—

Very keen observation. What you are describing is my personal definition of a hoe. The difference between me and most guys is that I don´t discriminate. It is a term that I feel applies to BOTH men and women who have no regard for the value of the sacred nature of their sexuality. They are gluttons for physical pleasure to the point where they dont truly connect with anyone. I think it was Pook who called this "masturbation using another body"
Hmmm, I don't know if I would make those distinctions. I would say that either everyone, or nobody, is a hoe. We just enjoy varying levels of personal connection with our partners (what you call the spiritual aspect).

Believe me, I have been through my promiscuous phase and it got old very quickly. I was missing that connection, when you take the animal act of sex and inject some of your true essence into the mix. It becomes more of a spiritual thing.
Yeah, I agree that a connection is nice, when you can have it.

But in order to make this leap from the animal realm, you actually have to VALUE your sexuality. You have to have a sense of self-control/self-respect to not indulge in your every appetite. This is the balancing factor to the whole Pan mentality. Its not so much a matter of morals as much as a matter of having standards!
Hmmm, this is where we disagree. You are sounding a bit medieval here. If someone just likes meaningless sex, I don't think it means that they don't value their sexuality, or that they lack self-control/respect. I think someone who can manage to indulge in every appetite should be commended. In my opinion, it simply means that they haven't discovered, or don't understand, the personal and spiritual component to sex.

Ultimately, there is a difference between self-control based on your OWN principles/standards, and self-control based on some massive social guilt trip.
I don't understand this "self-control" thing. What do is have to do with sexuality? I think that an obession with self-control in areas of sexuality is actually a remnant of the religious campaign against sex that you mentioned in the first place! We need "control" over our "impure" urges, pain is good, pleasure is evil, remember? ;) I think what we really need now is self-release.

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God said "Be fruitful and multiply."

- Translation "Have lots of sex and raise lots of children."

Then God invented birth control and condoms so God changed the saying to ...

"Just be fruitful then. That's the best part anyway."

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats, you guys missed the whole POINT of this thread, almost COMPLETELY. :rolleyes:

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to start by thanking everyone who contributed to this thread,

Yes, even you guys who disagreed with me, for you have forced my mind down mysterious paths I never would have discovered.

At the end of the day, I guess it can be argued that we all perceive each other as text on a screen. But I gotta say, I am truly blessed and grateful to know you all, even if it is only in a virtual sense.

Haha..No I´m not high on ecstacy. I am just starting to realize alot of things about myself and this crazy journey called life. One of those things is that we should never take anything or anyone for granted.

We found this site and each other for a reason.

This place is about much more than seduction. It is a global thinktank of collective ideas. We are almost like one giant mind debating the Great Questions. I am starting to realize that this is the main reason I post here...you crazy bastards really inspire me! :)

Now onto the replies before I really get mushy and use the "L" word...

Originally posted by Rahul
Uh...your sperm wouldn't "come out on top" if some other guy knocked her up before you even got there. The reason we want virgins is because we want to negate ANY POSSIBILITY that the progeny we have from this chick will be fathered from a different male. You forget that evolution takes MILLIONS of years, modern sexuality has been around for how long? 30 years at most...
"Come out on top" :p

Well, Rahul if you really want to take it to the evolutionary essence of things...

The primitive man was not concerned with genetic purity. Why not? Simply because it was all a numbers game. He would tap as many asses as possible and let his little soldiers sort out the rest. He knew that some sluts would end up in the mix, so he balanced this out by spreading his seed. Hell, my own dad did the same sh!t, and I know I aint the only little bastard running around on this forum!

Tell me, when you see a voluptuous hottie bending over in a miniskirt, revealing the graceful curves of smooth thighs that lead your eyes up to a nice tight, round ass and slim waistline...are you thinking "Gee...I wonder if she is still a virgin!"

I know this is not my first thought and I think most of the guys here will vouch for this one! Our instincts dont crave genetic purity as much as they crave genetic perfection.

Originally posted by SourFox
Hmmm, this is where we disagree. You are sounding a bit medieval here. If someone just likes meaningless sex, I don't think it means that they don't value their sexuality, or that they lack self-control/respect. I think someone who can manage to indulge in every appetite should be commended. In my opinion, it simply means that they haven't discovered, or don't understand, the personal and spiritual component to sex.

I don't understand this "self-control" thing. What do is have to do with sexuality? I think that an obession with self-control in areas of sexuality is actually a remnant of the religious campaign against sex that you mentioned in the first place! We need "control" over our "impure" urges, pain is good, pleasure is evil, remember? ;) I think what we really need now is self-release.
Value of Sexuality

Lemme ask you something. If gold and silver were as common as dirt, do you think they would be so valuable?

Of course not.

It is the scarcity principle that creates value!

When you value your sexuality, you are not so quick to bone just ANY girl that walks your way. If this was the case, you´d be screwing a bunch of fat UGs right now and wouldnt need this site. Indeed, the reason you are here is because you have high standards! You are seeking a scarce commodity, namely HOT BABES.

In this sense you value your sexuality because JUST being female is not enough. there is a certain criteria the girl must meet. Everyones standards are different. Some of us are content with just the physical. A nice ass with no brain will make some guys perfectly happy!

I understand this because I was one of these guys. It didnt matter if the girl was smart or funny or interesting. I just wanted to bang her! But like I said, this gets old after a while and I realized how much of my valuable time I was wasting on these chicks, trying to "fill the void" as chlwly said (no pun intended)

I saw that my career began to suffer. I´d be late to gigs, I´d forget responsibilties...Girls really do take up a lot of energy. If you dont believe me, talk to any one of your womanizing friends! Having multiple partners is like a fulltime job. You have to manage everyones expectations and deal with a LOT of bullsh!t. Of course this is assuming you are maintaining multiple fvckbuddies...

If you travel farther down the totem pole, you´ll find the guy who just has nothing but random one night stands all the time. If we think back to my silver and gold analogy, how valuable do you think these interactions are to this guy? Exactly...

THIS is the difference between the control YOU impose on yourself versus what religion/society says. It is one thing to not screw anything that moves because you are holding out for something better and it is entirely another to avoid your sexuality because you feel guilty!

I hope this clarifies things. And to those of you who are reading this beast of a thread and are finding yourselves slightly confused, just read chlwly´s reply at the top of this page. I mean really READ it and absorb it. This guy truly understands the essence of what I am trying to say here.

DDV

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just suprised a lil'

.. how many people didn't get, the MAIN point of this therad ... ;)

But as Chlywly says, not for everyone...

Chlywly> sw101? :)

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chlywly

Very good post on breaking it down a little further. You are right. When it's mind and body involved, the meaning is very "wholesome". That's what living is all about; living your life to the FULLEST(whole).

To all who I've referred to check out that this website:

www.100megfree4.com/farshores/tw01.htm

What do you think about it so far? It kind of opens blows your mind, doesn't it?;)

I forgot. It has 18 columns (go to any of them at the bottom of the page....

Last edited:

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you m8, great post; thanks to all who have contributed, to those who feel lost or feel that they somehow have to "disagree" keep reading it over and over and over, for the rest of your life until something clicks, good luck and goodnight. :D

smooth_as_silk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJZ
The only other time I've heard Jews talked about so harshly was by a nazi wannabe skinhead, and now by this guy. I assume he is Muslim, and has probably been taught to hate Jews all his life. He's probably been fed all the conspiracy theories about how the Jewish people were told not to go to work on the day of 9/11 and all the other BS lies that have floated around the Islamic community.
And I assume you're a jew for posting so many posts against Islam. You are very wrong my friend : No Muslim, absolutely no Muslim was been taught to hate jews all his life. On the contrary, israeli jews are making all the hating : enslaving men and women, building a wiring around their tiny territory as if they were animals (the israeli government is the only government in the world which dares to relegate Man at the degrading level of an animal), starving and killing its children...

Yes this society is being brainwashed, and many ridiculous theories have emerged that will definitely be harmful to america : the one accepting the fact that women(by extension men) are having a plethora of sex partners leading to a degraded social environment, the one stating that america shall back and defend a country which is founded on values of hatred and discrimination (israel) against its "enemies".
Don't you ever say after reading this post that I'm an anti-jew, I am just totally against zionism(political movement founded by Herzl). And contrarily to jews who posted here with anti-Muslim comments I have many jew friends and have nothing against this religion and some marvelous people embracing it.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by smooth_as_silk
And I assume you're a jew for posting so many posts against Islam. You are very wrong my friend : No Muslim, absolutely no Muslim was been taught to hate jews all his life. On the contrary, israeli jews are making all the hating : enslaving men and women, building a wiring around their tiny territory as if they were animals (the israeli government is the only government in the world which dares to relegate Man at the degrading level of an animal), starving and killing its children...

in the words of Player_Supreme:

"your talkin out of the side of your neck, fool"

No Muslim is taught to hate jews? WRONG

And the suicide bombers, do you know any backround on how they get started?

it isnt some volunteer program for psychos, these ppl are brought up from birth to become suicide bombers, they are taught from day 1 that jews are evil and that they will go to heaven if they kill jews in the name of "allah." I have seen videos of these camps in progress.

it is a sad thing though that a religion becomes as corrupted and ill-willed as these people in the middle east are making it. Do not misunderstand me, not every muslim is going through these practices but enough are that it has become a hostile threat. (refer to 95% of the suicide bombings)

Israeli are enslaving muslims? Arafat has enslaved his own people. All the donations that he has recieved goes in his pocket and does not go to help his people.

I also find it quite interesting that every muslim country condemns Israels actions but arent even willing to take in some of the people in the west bank (which i assume you are refering to)

The fence being built in israel is to keep killers/suicide bombers out of OUR land.

Treating the Palestinean's like animals?

Where are the other muslim countries coming to help to offer shelter, etc? And their own leader stealing the money donated to help them.

Yes this society is being brainwashed, and many ridiculous theories have emerged that will definitely be harmful to america : the one accepting the fact that women(by extension men) are having a plethora of sex partners leading to a degraded social environment, the one stating that america shall back and defend a country which is founded on values of hatred and discrimination (israel) against its "enemies".
find me one war Israel has started, one offical damn war and I will shut up.

Ill save you the time, ISRAEL HAS NVER STARTED A WAR

We have always been defending our homeland since the day it was given to us.

How about this, we bring a bunch of suicide bombers to your state, start killing people and blowing up buses...you know the works.

Then lets see how you feel about it.

Would u just sit there and let it happen?

there isnt a person in israel that hasnt lost a parent, sibling, cousin, friend or neighbor in all of israel.

so now these suicide bombers come to your state and start killing your family and friends.

how do u feel about?

now u question, where it is safe to go, to drive, to pray, to take the bus.

you exspect us not to take action?

We tried to make peace, but Arrafat didnt want it.

Don't you ever say after reading this post that I'm an anti-jew, I am just totally against zionism(political movement founded by Herzl). And contrarily to jews who posted here with anti-Muslim comments I have many jew friends and have nothing against this religion and some marvelous people embracing it.
i dont think you an anti-semite, your just ignorant on the subject matter.

why you are against Zionism i do not know

smooth_as_silk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
No Muslim is taught to hate jews? WRONG
And the suicide bombers, do you know any backround on how they get started?
it is a sad thing though that a religion becomes as corrupted and ill-willed as these people in the middle east are making it.
You are a fascist idiot, and now I can understand why the israeli people are so harmful to the peace in the world.
Go and check the poll that has been proposed in all european countries where the conclusion was that THE MAJOR THREAT TO PEACE IN THE WORLD WAS : israel .
Of course, you wont get the same results in the USA which is already brainwashed by the zionist lobby lead by wolfowitz and his 'wolves'. But America must now react, they must wake up and stop sacrificing their youg men and women to fight wars for israel againt countries that supposedly pose a threat to it. I am first thinking about Iraq : how many more young people to be killed because of a stupid war primarily serving the interests of israel ? (everybody knows that these weapons of mass destruction have never existed... and start to relate the active role wolfowitz has played in triggering this war with his fascist views for a strong super-prower israel which will end up dominating the world by sacrificing American lives)
Can u please tell me why my friend all the countries in the world except the USA hate israel and its dangerous enslaving policy againt the palestinian people ?

You are a hater of the Muslim religion you and your israeli compatriots and it is obvious when we read your prose. However, the palestinian people don't have anything against the jews, they are fighting their OPPRESSORS : the fascist sharon, its governement and the part of the population backing it. The suicide attacks have nothing to do with the religion. Take any people in the world : oppress it, enslave it, starve, kill its children and observe its reaction. israel is the principal responsible for these lives taken: contrarily to u who is given the possibility to study, to go clubbing and to chase young girls, these young men and women are enslaved, relegated to the degrading level of animals without any future. Remove to anybody the right to build her/his future, to expect something decent (a job, a family...) and u make her/him a terrorist. The fantasy of an israeli state has lead to the sacrifice of many young people's lives.

As far as every muslim country condemning israel,you remove the world 'muslim' in your sentence my friend because every country in the world has condemned israel for its actions.

And finally, put into your mind (and say this to the majority of fascists around you) that palestinian people are living on THEIR LAND.

You are right I am not an anti-semite, I have been fighting in movements against the discrimination of jews, muslims, asians, blacks... hand in hand with other jews, muslims, asians, blacks....
All the jews I know, unlike you and the dangerous people backing sharon, condemn the policy of israel and the fact that it has contributed to sacrifice a whole generation of young people leading them to terrorism which as a Muslim I strongly, strongly CONDEMN.

Reaction score
I agree with fingz!

Boy did you guys get carried away with this or what?

*cough*hijacked!*cough*

Take this political crap elsewhere, because it doesnt belong here!

Oh also, if you are going to have a political discussion, try to actually stick to the issues and save the name-calling for the preschoolers, okay kiddies?

Now go play nice.

Look I even made a thread for you guys so we can work together to solve the Middle East Crisis with your brilliant insights.

Here you go fellas

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42731

Reaction score
sexuality is god-given and divinely inspired

we should set the record clear that when someone says i m a jew muslim or christian that doesnt mean that this person necessarily adheres to the dogma or principles of the faith that they self-prescribe - most r hypocrites! they use religion as a a shield and to deceive - just look at all the leaders of the european powers in the last 500 years they have conquered and and still control every continent and land mass. and if u don't agree with their god-given supremacy then they kill u or destroy your economy - these r false jews and christians - these r not true jews or christians -

part of this thread was relating to how these imposters of religious authority (true politicians - power hungry demons) have tried to restrain the natural sexuality of man and woman (and thus control them) and particularly woman by labeling those who didnt fall within their imposed guidelines of morality either a ho or a slut.

but in actuality it is really not these men of religion that create the laws governing our sexuality rather these laws are created within our genetic coding and makeup of who we are as a creation in the image and likeness of God - thus in essence our sexuality is divinely inspired and ordered by our creator - both the physical (image - procreation) and spiritual (likeness - love) - these two parts of the whole makeup our sexuality and when they come together and are used accordingly as they were designed to do then we have an orderly and well functioning families and society

but when we just use our physical fleshly desires without the divinely inspired "likeness" (of God) "love" counterpart then our families, lives and societies unravel and eventually lead to self-destruction! This is the path that america has taken by embracing paganism, humanism, new age. individualism, homosexuality, wh@reishness, and all manners of - do it if it feels good and if u r not hurting anybody philosophy - this sick mentality has been the downfall of every civilization

this selfish so-called love that feeds itself mainly through carnal desires is unconcerned with others as a whole - and societal concerns in general - that is why the children suffer - both the father and mothers of today have abandon their children in their journey to seek happiness in finding a so-called lover (i.e. sex-partner)

look at our condition in america today - it is undefendable - i could give thousands of examples - but u already know this - just open your eyes - most of these problems arise because most americans have the same viewpoint on their sexuality as those who have posted on this thread - and to show you how wrong your thinking is just look at the rotten fruit that this kind of thinking - this unsuppressed sexuality - has wrought on our families, marriages, children in the last 50 years!!!!!!

so mr fingers there is something to this "suppressed sexuality" that is divinely ordered and was meant to be reserved and savored and not be given away with reckless abandon -- one brings order and construction and one brings chaos and destruction. study your history deeper and look at the sexual thinking and practices of the times right when these civilizations were crumbling - u will see a trend - people openly and shamelessly embracing their sexuality which led to degrading promiscuity and indecent, corrupt behavior and arrogantly proclaiming their newfound sexual freedom unrestricted by "religious hypocritical zealots" thus slowly but noticeably leading to their demise (there is nothing new under the sun) -

pride cometh b 4 destruction and a haughty spirit b 4 a fall!!

Americans are at the helm of proclaiming this "unrestricted sexuality" and forcing our moral and cultural deviancy on other peoples around the globe - like a wh@re she is infecting and corrupting the rest of the world - everyboby but americans seem to know this - because americans have been blinded by their own arrogance and pride and false ideology of self-love!!!

Our hollow cries of " We're number one, we're number one, we're number one!" is the chorus line of our death march!