B!tches, Hoes and Hypocrisy

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
Why did the human race survive plagues etc etc, because the pagans bred so often. hahahaah, because the human race is the smartest, simple as that!
Funny how people are twisting my words on this thread. I never said that breeding was exclusive to pagans. As for intelligence, well, humans arent the only survivors in this world you know. It doesnt take much brains to reproduce, just instinct!

Yes the church controls us to make money "give us money and it will make you a GOOD person", but then again, it is documented IN HISTORY, that Jesus did exist!! A man who performed MIRACLES, now how many pagans have I heard about or seen who performed miracles? ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, cant think of any right now.
Once again. SHOW me where I said that Jesus was a fictional character! I even used a quote of his for one of my responses. I believe that Jesus existed and had an amazing message for the world that was twisted into one of the biggest money-making shams of history. Dont you remember how he was against the religious establishment? He wanted freedom, love and compassion. That was his message, and like a twisted game of Telephone this message got distorted into a lecture of guilt, fear and shame. Just another way to control people and get them to empty their pockets.

In fact if you remember the ONLY time Christ lost his cool and went buck wild was when the Pharisees turned the church into a market. He tore down their stands and kicked them out! No one had ever seen him that pissed off! I think if Jesus was here in the flesh today and saw what people have done in his name, the big business that Christianity has become...he would VOMIT!

Funny how sometimes men, i.e FINGZ think they can see something special about the world around them that noone else can see. Nice try, and some fools here seem to beleive your conspiracy theory........hahaha.........
You are right. I do see things in my own unique way. It doesnt mean that I have a patent on the truth. I am open and humble enough to accept your views if you express them intelligently and enlighten me to something I didnt see before. Indeed, the reason I posted this in Discussion instead of Tips, was to be challenged, to open my mind and this perception I have created.

Read your history books dude. Provide FACTUAL information if you want to debate the issue, instead of resorting to name-calling. For this is an act of small-minded men.

Jizamurai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fingz, thanks for the post, great stuff as usual... i think that one of the reasons a lot of us think of women in one of those three ways is because VIRGINS are attractive! we all want that untouched, untainted girl, the ego that goes with knowing you were THE FIRST, i think that might explain the "withholds sex from everyone but you" idea that we have.

I can't agree with you about the marijuana tho... lets be honest, anyone who's been to highschool has seen the effects . That "pothead" in your Algebra class that laughs at a joke 8 seconds after everyone else does?...it caaaannnn make you stupid, especially if you start it when your young.

Reaction score
This thread represents the majority of the beliefs held by men in American society - so it is not a surprise to me that u r blinded by the obviously hypocritical and false illusions that you have been fed and conditioned to believe regarding the wh@reish and homosexual values that u hold so dear to your hearts - it is like a person that has been placed in a room with a repugnant smell that at its first exposure is recognized for what it is - but as time passes the odor subsides and is no longer recognizable because the olfactory nerves - after a few hours - have been conditioned to the smell and hence the smell is no longer considered to b a threat nor a new object to b sensed - and as a result it is no longer considered to b an new incoming signal nor a experience to be observed ---------

so it is with those who have been exposed to the deviant behavior and actions and beliefs of those who forsake that which is right and just and have accoustomed themselves to the stench that has permeated itself throughout their human experience - which has been defined - mainly through the mass media controlled by so-called white christians and jews - by those who have corrupted themselves and their true nature and who have claimed a higher enlightment through huamism, new age, paganism, christianity or whatever falsehood of the day

--- u r so entrenched with the smell of deceit and falsehood that u cannot recognize truth for what it is - u need to extricate yourself from the room and get a breath of fresh air (figuratively speaking , of course) - keep your mind open to that which u r un-accoustomed to experiencing and embrace truth for what it is and regain your true sense of smell --------- your values and hearts have been corrupted and need to b reawakened to that which is truly present and that which truly exists - in essence u need a doctor to heal u from your lack of sensory perception that is making u fall to the depths of of incomprehension and thus have led you astray and to your demise!!!

Truth is your doctor- and thus your healer - swallow your pride and seek it! and live!!

ok let me put it this way -- u have been so accoustomed to wh@res and their wh@rish ways that u r baffled to recognize them for who and what they are and have embraced them as your ally and friend but ultimately they and u (for embracing them as such) will bring your own downfalll and disgrace - u have been bitten by the snake that u have embraced for not recognizing it for what it truly is. U R A CHUMP!!!! AND DESERVE WHAT U GET FOR NOT LISTENING TO THE TRUTH!!

SAY NO TO HOS!!!!

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
PUERTO RICAN LOVER!

Your advice on nearly every thread is the same.

"Say no to Hoes"

The question , which I have asked twice already and you have yet to answer is:

Are YOU a male wh0re?

Are you having sex before marriage? Or are you saving yourself like you expect your women to do? This is the real issue here!

And it is a simple question. Honestly, I am curious why you refuse to answer and instead give these long-winded posts that only condemn people.

No offense, but you are starting to sound like a hater!

DJZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Starting to sound like a hater! LOL This guy is crazy. Listen to him bash Jews and Christians. The only other time I've heard Jews talked about so harshly was by a nazi wannabe skinhead, and now by this guy. I assume he is Muslim, and has probably been taught to hate Jews all his life. He's probably been fed all the conspiracy theories about how the Jewish people were told not to go to work on the day of 9/11 and all the other BS lies that have floated around the Islamic community.

And as you said, when one of us presents a question to him, he fails to answer it, rather returning to the same retorical crap he's been spewing in every post.

So lets have the answer Puerto Rican Lover! Do you have sex before marriage?! Your name implies that you do.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
to drixsa

y is the majority of al news so concenttrated on such a small country like israel for the last few decades everyday on every hour on every major network it is talking about israel and jews - jews this jews that israel this israel that - and how us false christians must stand with the biblical israel -- HUH?? there r more puerto ricans in the USA than jews - but i heard nothing in the last 40 years about them - huh?? oh yeah thats right we dont count jewish flesh is more important than ours . israel can never do wrong - they r freedom lovers killing terrorists - yet israel's mossad along with the cia is doing most of the killing and all the assasinating around the world! - HUH???

tells u who controls what u r going to think about that day - the jewish agenda is pushed because they control the mediums and outlets of communications and their point-of-view is mostly what u hear- this is obvious - turn on your tv and wait for the news to come on.
Why is america so dedicated to israel? How many democracies do you see in that neck of the woods?

who is right next to countries that either support or could care less if terrorist groups operate in their countries?

who else in the world has the kind of intel that the israelis do?

yea money talks no doubt but oil yells and yet still support of israel

mossad doing most of the killing? You know nothin what so ever.

you hear and belive the simple basic of whats being told to you on television, yet u dont dig deeper and you post your "knowledge" of the subject

you may not like jew or israel or anyone for that matter but israel is one of americas best and most needed allies.

you talk about them murdering people, a lot of the people they do kill, espically the ones that you dont hear about on CNN and that arent confirmed for the most part officially, arent just threats to Israel but to the US and the rest of the world

u wanna judge what they do and how they take action?

come live here, feel what its like to live in a country to defend, and yes kill, or die.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This battle is getting a little out of hand. You guy are taking things (ahem, religion and history) out of context. Señor Fingers talked about these aspects to bring about a response from you, and you've all performed magnificently.

Originally posted by Sr. Fingers
My post was meant as more of a shock to the system to pull people from the extreme that has them living in a world of shame and fear, sitting at a computer to learn how to mack when they SHOULD be outside getting hotties to chase them :cool:
This post isn't a battle between the Christians and the Muslims; FINGZ ideas were to motivate you into taking action, as opposed to staying an "internet jockey."

And whether or not his facts are accurate is besides the point. What if he used a story instead? Would you all be quick to dismiss his story as a falsehood that could never be true? Probably not. But again, that's besides the point because the responses he wanted to evoke were those that would lead to action in the real world and gaining quality experience that you could use in practical situations in future encounters. At least that's what I got out of it.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Fingers
Funny how people are twisting my words on this thread. I never said that breeding was exclusive to pagans. As for intelligence, well, humans arent the only survivors in this world you know. It doesnt take much brains to reproduce, just instinct!

Once again. SHOW me where I said that Jesus was a fictional character! I even used a quote of his for one of my responses. I believe that Jesus existed and had an amazing message for the world that was twisted into one of the biggest money-making shams of history. Dont you remember how he was against the religious establishment? He wanted freedom, love and compassion. That was his message, and like a twisted game of Telephone this message got distorted into a lecture of guilt, fear and shame. Just another way to control people and get them to empty their pockets.

In fact if you remember the ONLY time Christ lost his cool and went buck wild was when the Pharisees turned the church into a market. He tore down their stands and kicked them out! No one had ever seen him that pissed off! I think if Jesus was here in the flesh today and saw what people have done in his name, the big business that Christianity has become...he would VOMIT!

You are right. I do see things in my own unique way. It doesnt mean that I have a patent on the truth. I am open and humble enough to accept your views if you express them intelligently and enlighten me to something I didnt see before. Indeed, the reason I posted this in Discussion instead of Tips, was to be challenged, to open my mind and this perception I have created.

Read your history books dude. Provide FACTUAL information if you want to debate the issue, instead of resorting to name-calling. For this is an act of small-minded men.
I have opened my history books many of times, and from what i can we do agree on a lot. Yes jesus would HATE the church as it is today, just as I do. However your way of thinking totally writes off all morals. Yes many animals have existed throughout history as humans, but who has existed the longest? not only those who breed a lot as you seem to make out. And what is to say that your history books are any more reliable to the Bible or the Koran? Either way they are just books documented by men thousands of years ago, did they find fosils to proove it? yes. have they found evidence that Jesus walked the earth, YES. Some people debate it, as some people debate most things throught history, however Religion is debated far more becasue it is about the eternal state, not just the small little life on earth, i.e Dinosours!

So as for my name calling YES, it is plenty well backed up in history as well as your "pagan attitude" and like I said you are welcome to have your opinoin and I will have mine. Either way, I will end up where I want, as I am sure you will too.

and on the topic of name calling, hahahaaha, you are the one who went on a rant, making it sound like your OPINION was somehow the right one! Then you say it may not be.............funny how people are twisting my words on this thread.......

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, one part I will take back was that they have found evidence JESUS himself walked on the earth. i mean to say that the bible is a reliable source of documented history. I.e they have found ancient chariots in the Red Sea. They have found Noa's Arc (the real one this time), on a hill in Turkey. And Scientists have proven that most of what was explained out of the bible as the extraordinary i.e Jesus bleeding for no reason, is humanly possible. It has backed up what the bible has documented, just as OTHER history books have backed up life about the pagans.

Now why dont you go out and live your ancient life like a pagan, have sex all you can without a condom and have many children. In the process get infected with HIV and give it to your kids. The world has change, lets face it, people cannot run wild anymore like they used to. You cant live in the past, you can try but you will be pulled from every direction to conform to society. And as I am sure YOU DO CONFORM TO SOCIETY!! I see you on a computer, living in a house, with your microwave and TV and comfortable bed. You dont just have sex freely, and if you did you would be paranoid about the consequences. But you are telling everyone else to?? walk the walk!

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jizamurai
I can't agree with you about the marijuana tho... lets be honest, anyone who's been to highschool has seen the effects . That "pothead" in your Algebra class that laughs at a joke 8 seconds after everyone else does?...it caaaannnn make you stupid, especially if you start it when your young.
Haha! Touche my friend. You just described me in high school! I wouldnt say I was stupid though...aced all my tests and whatnot. I will agree that the stuff can make you quite lazy if you abuse it!

I personally know a lot of brilliant and productive people who toke, but you are right...the ganja is not for everyone.

Originally posted by thecraftylefty
This battle is getting a little out of hand. You guy are taking things (ahem, religion and history) out of context. Señor Fingers talked about these aspects to bring about a response from you, and you've all performed magnificently.

This post isn't a battle between the Christians and the Muslims; FINGZ ideas were to motivate you into taking action, as opposed to staying an "internet jockey." ...

... the responses he wanted to evoke were those that would lead to action in the real world and gaining quality experience that you could use in practical situations in future encounters. At least that's what I got out of it.
BINGO! :) Its not about me imposing my morals (or supposed lack thereof) on anyone. Its about a radical shift in thinking, an expose of the contemporary view of sexuality from a religious perspective.

As far as accuracy is concerned, my one mistake was the history of Judaism (apologies to drixsa on this one) They have not taken the same imperial stance as Christianity/Islam and have been defending themselves throughout most of their history. However, as pointed out by one of the other guys on this thread, they did manage to expand their influence through cultural diffusion and assimilation, and ultimately, they also promote the idea of an all-Male diety. Just wanted to clear that up.

However your way of thinking totally writes off all morals.

and on the topic of name calling, hahahaaha, you are the one who went on a rant, making it sound like your OPINION was somehow the right one! Then you say it may not be.............funny how people are twisting my words on this thread.......
Rant? I thought we were having a gentleman´s debate.

Dude, check out Revelry´s response to this thread. We both ultimately disagreed with each other but with respect. No personal attacks, just two minds helping to form a mutual understanding.

You are turning this into a moral crusade when the real issue is not about whether Christ lived or not, or if we should be promiscuous or not.

Let me spell it out for ya.

The real issue of this thread:

1) The demonization of ANY form of sexuality.

Why are so many people taught that even FANTASIZING about sex is evil? There has been some serious repression throughout our history and whether you want to see it or not, it affects us all.

No one is encouraging you guys to go out and have tons of animal sex with random strangers here. I am not saying we should all accept wh0rish behavior from our partners either. Everyone has different morals and standards. My aim was to point out that females are SEXUAL beings and many of us have been conditioned to believe otherwise.

As much as alot of you would like for women to be virgins who think only the most puritanical thoughts, this is simply not true! They want sex just as bad as you do, plain and simple.

2) The suppression of the female essence within the divine.

The fact that these major religions have painted this picture of God as totally male. Why does God HAVE to be a Man? Would He be any less almighty and powerful if He was a She, or (gasp) has no gender at all?

The very idea that God has a penis suggests that there must be a PURPOSE for it! Otherwise it is a waste of Godflesh, wouldnt you say? So we have a God but no Goddess. Within these religions even the Almighty cant acknowledge his own sexuality!

Very deep!

Sorry if this upsets some of you, but I am an inquisitive person who questions everything he was taught. If you dont like my ideas, either challenge them intelligently or ignore this thread. No need to get all defensive!

Sheesh!

Reminds me of people who get all upset when you even SUGGEST that Jesus was not white. :rolleyes: As if the color of his skin is so important! I think people just build up these rigid beliefs in their heads and the instant anyone challenges the smallest detail of these beliefs, they feel threatened and have to lash out...

Now why dont you go out and live your ancient life like a pagan, have sex all you can without a condom and have many children. In the process get infected with HIV and give it to your kids.
Wow....you have a lot of hostility, man.

I think you need to get laid!

Haha..j/k. ;)

Last edited:

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very wild debate.:) Funny and wild.

I agree w/Fingers in regards to the female sexuality. To be honest I trully believe the individual we all call God is a she. The reason why all lies in the names.(YHWH, Jehovah, Allah) all came from the name "hawah" which means "woman" in Hebrew. Check out the suffix of each of those names and you will see the relation.

Also the "ALL" has to be apart of everything, Good and Evil. This is the only way "it" can the be "the ALL". I will post a site that I think you all should checkout but only if you're open minded b/c it is MIND BLOWING but very educational. I repeat: DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU'RE NOT OPEN MINDED ABOUT RELIGIONS. Here is the site:

www.100megsfree4.com/farshores/tw01.htm

Peace

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eyecandie4ya

I agree w/Fingers in regards to the female sexuality. To be honest I trully believe the individual we all call God is a she. The reason why all lies in the names.(YHWH, Jehovah, Allah) all came from the name "hawah" which means "woman" in Hebrew. Check out the suffix of each of those names and you will see the relation.

Also the "ALL" has to be apart of everything, Good and Evil. This is the only way "it" can the be "the ALL". I will post a site that I think you all should checkout but only if you're open minded b/c it is MIND BLOWING but very educational. I repeat: DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU'RE NOT OPEN MINDED ABOUT RELIGIONS. Here is the site:

Peace
dude i dont want to get biblical but if u have any knowledge from a religious aspect on what and who g-d is then you would know that he(for the loss of a better word) is not female nor male.

he doesnt have body parts.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
dude i dont want to get biblical but if u have any knowledge from a religious aspect on what and who g-d is then you would know that he(for the loss of a better word) is not female nor male.

he doesnt have body parts.
I apologize b/c that was the part I left off. I stated the one who everyone "calls GOD" not the Creator of all things. The indivdual who is called God, Jehovah, YHWH, Budda, etc is a woman, not the creator of all. That's the reason I displayed that website for those who want to be enlighten on this matter. It is long, very long but when you start you will not be able to stop, I GUARANTEE IT(only if you're open minded though).

This will clear up a lot of what Fingers was saying on this subject matter.

Tell me what you think after reading it.

Peace

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry im not that open minded but i will read it later b/c i am interesed in others thoughts

Reaction score
Originally posted by Eyecandie4ya

Peace
I don't believe in the sexual part of god. You might want to read about the current findings in quantum physics. They are proving that there is a thinking and order to the universe....ie god???

I am going to read that website...it looks very interesting.

When I was a kid they had a program on tv that I used to watch called {"In search of ancient astronauts"...so I will enjoy reading that site...

About the closed minds that you may encounter...let em be...you can't change anothers beliefs...

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I don't believe in the sexual part of god. You might want to read about the current findings in quantum physics. They are proving that there is a thinking and order to the universe....ie god???

I am going to read that website...it looks very interesting.

When I was a kid they had a program on tv that I used to watch called {"In search of ancient astronauts"...so I will enjoy reading that site...

About the closed minds that you may encounter...let em be...you can't change anothers beliefs...
Believe me, I'm not trying to. I know some can take it and some can't. Fingers made a vaild point about when people finds out about something that's different to what they were taught. This shows the connection of all religions and why.

Peace.

Rahul

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're points are valid, except for the fact that you are completely disregarding basic evolutionary instinct when it comes to mating.

Males want a female with the least amount of sexual experiance because they want to ensure genetic purity. They want to make sure that their offspring carries their own genes. That's why "sluts" are shunned so much.

On the other hand Females have been known to mate with the males that are already getting the most sex (it has been observed in nature) because those males are more likely to create offspring that will then display the same traits and spread their genes even more.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're points are valid, except for the fact that you are completely disregarding basic evolutionary instinct when it comes to mating.

Males want a female with the least amount of sexual experiance because they want to ensure genetic purity. They want to make sure that their offspring carries their own genes. That's why "sluts" are shunned so much.

On the other hand Females have been known to mate with the males that are already getting the most sex (it has been observed in nature) because those males are more likely to create offspring that will then display the same traits and spread their genes even more.

I disagree totally.

The strongest male mates with the most women and has his pick of the litter.

In the past, thats been the strongest of the group - the dominant male - the male who can fight off the rest, who can kill the rest.

He mated with who he wanted until someone stronger and bigger came and took the mantel off of him.

In modern times this has changed somewhat - since the strongest male is no longer the physically strongest - but it's now measured via different attributes. Intelligence, charm, personality - the ability to take care of the woman - money, power....

As somebody once said - the beautifull women find the money, and the money find the beautifull women.

Things have changed.

Even in the case of women.

It was never the case that women were shunned because they had had sex with another man - far from it.

Men were attracted to those wome that were healthy - that could raise and take care of his offspring. I really doubt that there is much more involved than the man's urge to fvck.

Sure, the male will fvck the most beautifull woman - but put the man on an island for 10 years with a bunch of 4's - and believe me he will fvck them all.

Modern times, man does go for the best looking woman he can find. Woman now take care fo themselves - they dress and put on makeup - have their hair pruned, nails done - why? to attract the best male. That the way of nature.

Man's and societies view af whats beautifull chanes over time. Just look back on the past - at one time is was deemed that only the poor had a sun tan - and in fact women would go out of their way to have pale skin (I'm thinking of Tudor times in the UK as this example) - but nowadays it is thought of as attactive to have a sun tan.

Another example is that woman with larger thighs were thought more attractive - just look at older paintings and pictures.

Things change.

Bottom line is the Alpha male will fvck anything - but in particular the best of the litter - or the best he can find at the time.

Women gravitate to the Alhpa male.

Number a partners for a woman does not come into play. A female having sex with another male has nothing to do with genetic purity.

Rahul

Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

you just danced around everything I just said...