Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Axe body spray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Succubus

Reaction score
What do you guys think of it? I think its not good because it has a tendency to wear off and then if you use too much then it smells really strong. What do you guys think? What type of frangrances do you use that are inexpensive and you get complements on? Thanks for reply's.

score

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always "field test" colognes before wearing them with some very honest (and very blunt) female co-workers.

Axe got a unanimous thumbs way way down. Surprised me cause I kinda liked it. Seems sometimes stuff I like they hate and what I hate they like. BTW this wasn't just a few ancedotal opinions in my sample survey, I work with a lot of women and they are pretty consistent on what they like and dont.

Okay with the risk of sounding too Metrosexual, here's the list of thumbs up I got.

Bvlgari pour homme
Angel for men
Acqua di gio
Vera Wang for men
Marc Jacobs
Pi by Givenche
Sonya Rykiel
Kenneth Cole Black
Chanel pour homme sport

(You should see my shelf of colognes, the friggin thing is sagging in the middle)

Anyway YMMV since some fragrances will react differently with your body chemistry than mine.

Try some of these out but make sure to sniff some coffee beans in between testings to clear your nose.

spidersense

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Dolce and Gabana and am totally against Aqua di Gio just because it makes you smell like you have money.

score

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh almost forgot. If you want more opinions than mine go to this website, basenotes.net

they have reviews of almost every fragrance available.

Reaction score
Bvlgari pour homme
Angel for men
Acqua di gio
Vera Wang for men
Marc Jacobs
Pi by Givenche
Sonya Rykiel
Kenneth Cole Black
Chanel pour homme sport
The only ones of those that I've tried are Black and Acqua di gio. I'm not a big fan of Acqua di gio, as a lot of people wear it, but black is a nice everyday cologne. See if you can figure out which cologne I would recommend though (and the one that I have gotten the most compliments on. the best part is that it's relatively unknown).

axe is overused. stay away from that garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.