“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

awwww

Status
Not open for further replies.

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by pimpin' reloaded>>
HEY...WHAT YU WAITIN FOR SON..?....WALK HER HOME AND I GUARANTEE YOU FIRE WORKS..SHE'LL MAKE A MOVE..DONT HINT ON YOUR INTENTS....
Holy sh*t... this HAS to be secret code for something... dude, are you calling in airstrikes?
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Re: OOOOOOPSS

Originally posted by pimpin' reloaded>>
DAMN MA BAD...THAT WAZ SOMEBODYZ ADVICE ..SORRY:D
Okay... well... I'm gonna close it now.

Per site protocols, you are now required to go post in the Suggestions and Feedback forum about how I am a jag-off who is censoring you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top