Aww man ...should I buck up and apoligize?

justjosh47

Don Juan
Reaction score
well it was taken totally wrong , so it was something like damn how can you eat all that? Fvck ...... yea not smooth at all , so should I apologize tonight over the phone or should I just brush it off?
She was not in tears or anything , but I seed I was sorry for being a jack ass and she just turned and walked back to her dorm.

any advice? It sucks to loose friends.
-Josh

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Leave her alone for a while, she will come back if she forgives you.
you gotta give her time. That was a hard hit!!:eek:

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor grammar

It was hard to make out what you were trying to post (hint: use quotation marks), but if you simply told her "how can you eat ALL THAT?" I say a good belly laugh would be the best response. Or you might roll your eyes and say: "geez, some people just have NO sense of humor."

Last edited:

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what the...

i said the same thing, she just laughed and said, "yea, why? dont think i can finish this?"

this girl was definately hot and in great shape.

you just gotta know how to turn it around. I told her, "how do u stay in shape while eating mountains of food?"

well maybe in your case, the girl was fat? she was too sensitive?

i dont get why some girls are like that. if their IL was high enough, they would'nt be so sensitive to you. Infact, if the IL was really high, they wouldnt mind whatever the **** u say, really.

anyway, as to my advice, i'd say dont apologize.

it was taken totally wrong

it was taken totally wrong, she took it wrongly, not your fault.
besides, i'd say she totally forgot about it by now. if u apologize, she'll think your some kind of desperate person who hates to lose friends(that are girls) because u dont have much.

would you like her to think that?