"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Aww man ...should I buck up and apoligize?

justjosh47

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Charlottesville,Virginia,USA
well it was taken totally wrong , so it was something like damn how can you eat all that? Fvck ...... yea not smooth at all , so should I apologize tonight over the phone or should I just brush it off?
She was not in tears or anything , but I seed I was sorry for being a jack ass and she just turned and walked back to her dorm.

any advice? It sucks to loose friends.
-Josh
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Leave her alone for a while, she will come back if she forgives you.
you gotta give her time. That was a hard hit!!:eek:
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Poor grammar

It was hard to make out what you were trying to post (hint: use quotation marks), but if you simply told her "how can you eat ALL THAT?" I say a good belly laugh would be the best response. Or you might roll your eyes and say: "geez, some people just have NO sense of humor."
 
Last edited:

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
what the...

i said the same thing, she just laughed and said, "yea, why? dont think i can finish this?"

this girl was definately hot and in great shape.

you just gotta know how to turn it around. I told her, "how do u stay in shape while eating mountains of food?"

well maybe in your case, the girl was fat? she was too sensitive?

i dont get why some girls are like that. if their IL was high enough, they would'nt be so sensitive to you. Infact, if the IL was really high, they wouldnt mind whatever the **** u say, really.

anyway, as to my advice, i'd say dont apologize.

it was taken totally wrong

it was taken totally wrong, she took it wrongly, not your fault.
besides, i'd say she totally forgot about it by now. if u apologize, she'll think your some kind of desperate person who hates to lose friends(that are girls) because u dont have much.

would you like her to think that?
 
Top