Awesome Shy Girl

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If only you took a second to look at what I said instead of letting your doubts protect you from it.

No one is equal. We all experience certain things at different times. I want you to remember that some people may have been where you were a long time ago and fully understand what is happening.

Lack of selfconfidence is not a weakness. It's a lie. They told you you wern't better than everyone else and you shouldn't act like it. That was when you believed them and felt compassion. How about you drop the act, stop ****ting yourself at the thought of exposing your 'dark side' and let go of your imaginery faults?

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Action dates buddy,Action dates, thats all dat matters. mini golf will be good, pool, bowling just watever doesnt matter as long as they are action. Remember you just have fun. Shes along for the ride. The Nice guy thinks having fun is being around the women, The DJ knows fun is being around himself.

One more advice if things dont go your way, like if she says no or shes busy or got work whatever, act cool dont show that you are hurt. Just back for a while give her some space (She has to miss you and wonder if she made the wrong decision by saying no)and they ask her out again but the next week. YES the next week. If she makes up an excuse again move on. (Just like riding the bike, if u fall you get up and try again with SOMEONE ELSE )

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mediocre
I don't really want to ask her in class. I don't think that would be "suave" at all. So does anyone have any ideas about how to ask her?
First off, there shouldn't be anything wrong with asking her in a classroom unless it's disrupting the course.

If you're afraid to ask during class, just try the passing period. Whatever, wherever, or whenever it is, just do it.

As for good dating places, here's a good link. You can thank me later. ;)

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15032&highlight=dating+places

Mediocre

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can thank me later.
Thank you.

I want you to remember that some people may have been where you were a long time ago and fully understand what is happening.
I think I have fallen under the false emotional belief that no one else has experienced this like I have.

Intellectually I know that isn't true, but emotionally I believe it.

Whatever.

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why haven't you just asked her to go get some coffee or something $hi7!! all you have to do is get her alone with you and something will develop if she likes you, which is probable. once you get her to go somewhere, again to get coffee is fine, just apply the DJ concepts and she'll eat it all up, especially if she's the shy type that doesn't get approached by too many guys (it happens in high school). you've spent all this time posting about it and now you have to do something. quick! the next time you talk to her. don't make a big deal about asking her out to get coffee and she'll respect you for it.

Mediocre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I was planning on asking her sometime this week.

But now I have a problem.

I'm not sure why, but she's pretty much lost interest in me. I'm thinking it might be PMS, but I'm not sure. She's not cranky, but I can tell that she's not interested in me.

This is making me worried.

If anyone has had any experience with coping with the menstrual cycle, please let me know what's going on.

Damn.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure why, but she's pretty much lost interest in me. I'm thinking it might be PMS, but I'm not sure. She's not cranky, but I can tell that she's not interested in me.
I think shes starting to look at you as a wuss now for not asking her out and making her wait. Man trust me just get it over and done with it.

Mediocre

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think shes starting to look at you as a wuss now for not asking her out and making her wait. Man trust me just get it over and done with it.
If that's it, it's already too late.

Thanks anyway though.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's it, it's already too late.
dude, what is stopping you? Just cos you zero confidence? The only way you can start building your confidence is going up to this chick and asking her out. Frick who cares if you get rejected. Everyone on this website has been rejected heaps of times. Just take the plunge and be a man.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, that PMS cycle is vicious....

....but that doesn't mean you can't ask her out. If you ask her and she rejects you, then you're finished. You're done. You don't have to worry about whether or not she likes you anymore. However, if she does accept your invitation then run with it.

Even if she doesn't want to go out with you, it really is no loss to you. It's not like she thinks any less of you.

It's a win-win situation, ceterius paribus:
She accepts: you're happy
She doesn't accept: at least you know whether or not you will ever have a relationship with her

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zoso
If you can't embrace your sexuality you will come off as androgynous, which is not exactly attractive.
studying psychology in college is a very good thing. If you looked into it a little bit, actual RESEARCH (done in a lab) shows that women are much more attracted to someone who is androgynous...and relationships containg individuals who are androgynous last much longer...which is what this guy is looking for...

punkrockpylot

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try sticking your tongue at her like a little kid or even wink at her. If she smiles or sticks her tongue out or winks at you then your in.

This shows alot of confidence and that your are in control.

I tried it on a girl recently and it worked wonders. Remember treat all girls like children and een the shyest girl will open up to you in ways you never dreamed of.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sapphire
This shows alot of confidence and that your are in control.
lol.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** man, you sound like my five year old sister who's nervous about bale lessons.

just think, "BE STRONG" and that's it.
don't ****ing have tantrums and ***** fits. just grab your balls and say "I'M A REAL MAN, therefore I'm better" and you're good to go

don't think about it
it's stupid

dadirty

Reaction score

OT.
I'm sorry, this is not a good example for the first posts for me to be reading. I'm REALLY hoping there's not this many AFC's on this site...please correct me if I'm wrong

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You won't be able to ever approach any girl at all if you can't figure exactly WHY you are feeling your lack of confidence, and get that handled.

diceroll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Med,

All that i'll say is that you don't know for sure that she does or does not want to develop the relationship more until you ACTUALLY GO AND ASK HER !
You said that's 'too late' yet you neglected to even tell us any tangible evidence that it is 'too late.'

[Tangible Evidence IS NOT gossip from her friends/classmates, FYI.]

[I seriously always had the 'what ifs' and the pesimistic thoughts in my mind too, and it lasted for a while, until I realized I needed to be more confident and learned about myself more.]

/just personally felt the fact that you can't truly help someone until they really are willing to do help themself.
*ponders*