"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

awesome honesty

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
Fellas,

I just want to say that you guys are awesome. Even though I don't agree with some of the things you say about women, I respect you guys because you are being honest. It's better to be honest about how you feel about women than to pretend that you trust them or deny your anger and mistrust. Actually, it might be healthy for you to get it out this way and get over your feelings so you can one day have a wonderful, meaningful relationship with a great woman. I wish you all the best of luck.

I really am sorry that some of you guys have been hurt so bad by some of these women out there (I've done my share of hurting too, unknowingly). I know that some of your feelings are a result of it, and I can't blame you for feeling that way. Most women would hear what you guys say on this board and want to argue and defend womanhood. As a woman, I have read some of your comments and this has been my kneejerk reaction, but then I remember that you are just expressing your honest feelings. How can I argue or judge you for that? Now I see just how vulnerable men can be and it has given me a higher respect for male feelings. Bottom line, I think all of you guys want to be able to love a special woman one day, and in a weird sort of way, you are helping each other inch closer to that goal. Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

A Woman who's Learning A Lot From the Fellas
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
I was doing a search on men and relationships and this site showed up along with "Menshealth Magazine's" site. I read that one too from time to time, but I found this site to be MOST informative. I'm capitvated by you guys and how honestly, clearly, and openly you express your emotions. I love it!
SB:)
 

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
Do you guys believe that you will ever be able trust women again? Or do you think you'll just end up like Player Supreme?

Just curious.
SB;)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Do you guys believe that you will ever be able trust women again? Or do you think you'll just end up like Player Supreme?
*goes into pimp mode* Well hmmm....seabreeze doesn't sound like a trustable name to me
:p
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
is not about trusting a women.
:)

well atleast thats a small part of it
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
No.

It's not even about relationships with me.Guys don't REALLY get hurt,some guys are just confused.


Its about role-reversal not some hoe making me catch feelings.It's some hoe taking some job from me just cuz the faggot=supervisor wants to see alot of women in his office..that's what bothers me.
 

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
The Realnezz,

Oh my! That really happened to you?
SB
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Yes,I have no beef with women really it's the "enablers" in my gender I have a problem with.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
He's talking about dudes that make it easy for women to play with men.

Men who kiss women's ass, bend over backwards for their approval, or treat them like they are somehow worth more than men because they have breasts and a vagina.

'AFC'-ish men that perpetuate retarded ideas - in short.
 

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
There are enablers in both sexes, no?

Anyway, I'm curious would most of you guys describe your feelings towards women as "ambivalent?"

You guys make me go hmmmm.
SB :D
 
Top