Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Avoiding LJBF territory: The 2 Meeting Rule

BasicInstinct

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, we all want to avoid hearing those dreaded words: let's just be friends. Here is a little rule I have devised. Of course it's not full-proof (but then again, what is?), but bear this in mind when meeting a new girl:

You will have 2 meetings, starting from the moment the two of you meet, to assert that you want to be more than just friends.

Now of course you want her to know that you are more than an AFC from the very moment you meet her, but always assume that if you do not assert your manhood within the first two meetings (by kino, neghits, ****iness, etc), she will consider you LJBF material. If this does not happen within this timeframe, you will have an exponentially harder time convincing her that you are the man for her.

So act fast, do what you need to do, and never hear these dreaded words ever again!

------------------
Always outnumbered, never outgunned.

It's not safe to hope for the best, without preparing for the worst.

"If there's a problem yo I'll solve it,
Check out the Bible while the DJ's resolve it!"
-Inspired by Vanilla Ice

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now of course you want her to know that you are more than an AFC from the very moment you meet her, but always assume that if you do not assert your manhood within the first two meetings (by kino, neghits, ****iness, etc), she will consider you LJBF material. If this does not happen within this timeframe, you will have an exponentially harder time convincing her that you are the man for her.
[/B]
Your are DA MAN!!! I meeting this women for the second time and this is good info to keep in mind!! Got the Kino covered all ready.. gonna go for the neghits and ****iness tomorrow night! Yet another great post BI.

------------------
"I'm not a gentleman, or a nice guy, or a good fella. Just ask me and I'll straight up tell ya."
"Things go well I might be showing her my O face"

[This message has been edited by 1utfan1 (edited 03-22-2002).]

CobraGT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No doubt! You want to make it flow naturally. If you hesitate on making your interest known it becomes harder than it should be. You've got to make your interest known right away. Let it show through in everything you do. If you never let your actions show your intention those quiet moments will feel extremely awkward. Be creative in all you do. I've been thinking about last night and how many opportunities I had to sneak in some stuff. You don't have to wait for those quiet moments though, show her in a playful way. Like kissing her for the first time. If you and the girl are just playing around, like keep away with something, and she's responding favorably by trying to get it from you. Once she gets it back you can plant the first kiss on her and take it back. Voila! The first kiss pressure is gone, she's pleasantly suprised, and it didn't even have to be knee shaking nervous to do it.

Also don't forget the The Crook...! This is one of the best tips I've ever heard. This is one of the easiest ways to initiate kino. Commit this to memory now or you'll forget about it when the time is right.

CobraGT

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, Getting the kiss in is important! Tonight I met this girl for the second time. Her and I started dancing. I waited till we dance for an hour or so, then planted one on her. Worked like a charm.

------------------
"I'm not a gentleman, or a nice guy, or a good fella. Just ask me and I'll straight up tell ya."
"Things go well I might be showing her my O face"

the graphics guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
DEF-initely don't forget "The Crook!" The Southern Gentleman's kino-initiator.

BTW, if the girl actually initiates "The Crook" she is all but taking out a full-page ad declaring she would like some physical contact--plenty of it--starting NOW!!! Don't miss the cue.

------------------
Bro's rule, grrrls drool!