Avoiding "just friends"

burninate666

Reaction score
I've just been meeting a pretty cute girl ("Sara"), but when I asked her out, she told me she liked me only as a friend--that we were just friends. How can I avoid this in the future or even better yet, correct myself with Sara?

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read the bible

top right corner

your in the "friend zone"

maintain mystery, never give her what she wants and play hard to get.

burninate666

Reaction score
Sort of tough to play hard to get from my standpoint--she's way outta my league and I think she realizes it.

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
burninate666 "she's way outta my league and I think she realizes it."

There's your problem, if you think she is then she is, if you don't think she is... she won't be. If this was established from the start then you probaly won't be getting her.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, read up on Gangi games. ONce you do, and start implementing them, then work on making her jealous. ONce you start doing this, come back for more help.

NismoAwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive found that the best way to avoid the whole "lets just be friends" bs is to simply tell the woman upfront that you will not be just friends under any conditions whatsoever. If she gives you trouble about it, 99% of the time shes not interested in you at all. And if a woman that gives you trouble about something simple like that, do you really think shes worth it?

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NismoAwan
Ive found that the best way to avoid the whole "lets just be friends" bs is to simply tell the woman upfront that you will not be just friends under any conditions whatsoever. If she gives you trouble about it, 99% of the time shes not interested in you at all. And if a woman that gives you trouble about something simple like that, do you really think shes worth it?
This is an easier, simpler way of thinking of the situation, come to think about it. At least there are no missunderstandings.

burninate666

Reaction score
Originally posted by NismoAwan
Thanks-I think I need to follow this from now on.

EDIT: I might've just pulled a stupid here. I avoided her all school week, and I just, uh...apologized to her. I said--
"Sorry about Monday--that was dumb of me to ask" (slow tone)
"No, no, it wasn't dumb or anything"
"Yeah, I was trying to avoid you all week" (same, sheepish tone)
"I could tell" (smiling)
"cya"
"cya"

Plus? Minus?

Last edited:

t00dumb

Don Juan
Reaction score
minus, she already knew, why give her an apology? just act if nothing happened. women have spider senses, they don't need to be told what's going on because they already know. unless you really done something bad and well then u have to apologize heh.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by burninate666
Thanks-I think I need to follow this from now on.

EDIT: I might've just pulled a stupid here. I avoided her all school week, and I just, uh...apologized to her. I said--
"Sorry about Monday--that was dumb of me to ask" (slow tone)
"No, no, it wasn't dumb or anything"
"Yeah, I was trying to avoid you all week" (same, sheepish tone)
"I could tell" (smiling)
"cya"
"cya"

Plus? Minus?
minus. you screwed up. big time