"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Avoiding/defining one-itis

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Ok, I've been workin on the other aspects of DJing mainly, but now I've been getting out to clubs and I got a number saturday; I'll find a place to go and call tomorrow or so, but I want to avoid that exclusivity crap...is avoiding one-itis where you see multiple chicks and they don't know or when you see multiple chicks and they get jealous, or what? I found some posts on avoiding it by searching, but hell, I gotta define it first.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
One-itis is when you are obssessed over one girl, and think the world of her. A lot of people give the advice that you should have sex with several women, thus broadening your experience and allowing you to realise that this person's just like anybody else.

I personally only need to realise that she's just a single woman out of some three-billion other women, and her importance suddenly deteriorates. If that's a bit unrealistic, realise that there are lots of other women around besides her anyway.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
one-itis is being head over heels in love with some chick. Puppy love. This usually gets you hurt bad.

The counter to one-itis is to have interactions with more chicks so you forget about your love.

Lik
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Oh hell, I thought it was jus goin out with one girl, I had it wrong...cool, I aint gonna get obsessed or nothin, I'm too young to love, too wise to think I can, and too foolish to remember that in a few weeks...I hope not! Now time to read up on where to take her I guess
 

teedo

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
up north
i have another question on this topic. i met this girl thru a friend. she is amazing. she has every good quality of every girl i have ever met. ive only once gone out with her but i honestly had the most amazing time i have ever had. she is also by far the most amazing girl ive ever touched. and we went quite a bit further that night ;) i cannot think of a single flaw with this girl. so my question is, how can i avoid one-itis when no other girl even comes close to this girl?? thanks in advance, cuz ill prolleh need help wit her later.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
With a girl of such quality, it is safe to get a bit attached but not to the point of one-itis. Once she is yours, you may open up gradually.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by teedo
i have another question on this topic. i met this girl thru a friend. she is amazing. she has every good quality of every girl i have ever met. ive only once gone out with her but i honestly had the most amazing time i have ever had. she is also by far the most amazing girl ive ever touched. and we went quite a bit further that night ;) i cannot think of a single flaw with this girl. so my question is, how can i avoid one-itis when no other girl even comes close to this girl?? thanks in advance, cuz ill prolleh need help wit her later.
Three things to keep in mind:

1. You still don't know this girl that well. You are infatuated with her (which is natural) but this makes you likely to focus on her best qualities and ignore her shortcomings. There are also many (possibly negative) aspects of her personality which you haven't seen revealed yet.

2. She is not the most perfect girl in the world, only the most perfect girl you've met so far. There is always someone out there who's hotter, funnier, nicer, and smarter. Chances are, you'll meet many before your life is over.

3. Your relationship will not last forever. Ignoring the microscopic chances that you marry this girl, you need to know that someday your relationship will end. Don't fear that this day will come; KNOW that it will come.

This isn't meant to be depressing. You are having fun with this girl, and you should continue to have fun. Just keep those three things in the back of your mind and you should avoid one-itis.
 
Top