Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Avoid Being too Sleazy?

someperson1987

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I know a person who really apparent enjoys talking to women. Each day, (well not every day but frequently), he will move to any empty seat where a girl is sitting along and he will talk to her in efforts to get some game across. This happens numerous times.

However, I one day overheard a bunch of girls laughing at him. Apparently, what he did was not very success. All it got was a bunch of girls laugh at him.
I'd much rather not end up like that so i'd wanna know: whats wrong this with picture? (and no seriously this guy is NOT me lol)

I can't really tell you exactly (not that i remember anyways) what he said but the thing is, doesn't persistent pay (didnt in this case). What did this person do wrong really?

DoubleD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey someperson.. i think by the tone of your message that you have some real fear of approaching and opening women... and don't worry thats what grips most people in the world and makes the DJs so unique and score waaaay more *****. :D

Fact is you could break it down and say
1) He didn't have strong body language
2) He had poor tone
3) He opened with something lame/insutling
4) ... you get the picture

But the main fact remains that realistically it was the girls that had something wrong with them.. I mean if someone was to approach you and say something lame like "Hi, my names DoubleD you usually catch this bus?" If your a normal person you'll probably reply and start a normal human conversation. And the same goes with female interaction.

The girls responded bad to him probably because they were feeling that way today and he wasn't dominant enough to get their respect.

But at the end of the day HE OPENED!! And he is learning and getting more comfortable in the interaction. So while you didn't get laughed at he is learning 200% more than you can learn on any website.

Seriously rejection isn't that bad.. it really doesn't hurt. And the quicker you understand that the faster you'll learn.

So get out there.. get laughed at.. interact.. learn and get laid! Or get yourself a GF or whatever you want!

someperson1987

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have some nice advice thx.........I never though of looking at it that way yet what you say is so true

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see and hear the same thing too, which is one of the reasons I don't like cold approaches. Being too forward and persistent (especially with strangers) often results in you looking desperate, sleazy or like a player. Unfortunately, when that reputation gets round, you may as well give up on ever finding a decent girl.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
at least he had the balls to approach... once you fail and mess up it's not so bad after all

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don_Marko
at least he had the balls to approach...
Exactly. I'd rather be known and laughed at then never known at all... and odds are good that with as many people as he's approaching, he can't be rejected by all of them - making the fact that there are girls who giggle in a corner about him completely irrelevant. He's doing what he needs to do... and walking up to people and talking isn't sleazy, it's friendly.

DoubleD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
I see and hear the same thing too, which is one of the reasons I don't like cold approaches. Being too forward and persistent (especially with strangers) often results in you looking desperate, sleazy or like a player. Unfortunately, when that reputation gets round, you may as well give up on ever finding a decent girl.
Careful of thinking like this.. this is one of the biggest mis conceptions ever.. (unless you live in a population 10,000 city) Women are not magically somehow interconnected and a **** up with one will not automatically spread to ALL women.

Its funny how you relate that fear to cold approachs I mean if you think about it, its the BEST thing about cold approaches.. you are going outside your normal social circles and therefore are MUCH less likely to develop that reputation you worry about! :D

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by someperson1987
Hi,

I know a person who really apparent enjoys talking to women. Each day, (well not every day but frequently), he will move to any empty seat where a girl is sitting along and he will talk to her in efforts to get some game across. This happens numerous times.

However, I one day overheard a bunch of girls laughing at him. Apparently, what he did was not very success. All it got was a bunch of girls laugh at him.
I'd much rather not end up like that so i'd wanna know: whats wrong this with picture? (and no seriously this guy is NOT me lol)

I can't really tell you exactly (not that i remember anyways) what he said but the thing is, doesn't persistent pay (didnt in this case). What did this person do wrong really?
He hit on EVERY girl in the SAME class. (I'm assuming it's a classroom, but the same principle applies anywhere)

It makes it obvious that there is some desperation involved here. And it certainly doesn't make the chicks feel special. It makes HIM look like a tool.

Especially if he is using the same lame-ass lines on all of them.