JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 22.

I registered here when I was 17.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you evolve regardless of whether this site helps you or not.

being 22 means you are physically more mature and stronger than when you were 17.

and you have also have different expereinces which give you more maturity.

other than that, yes this site helps!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll chime in and say I'm 50 just so Atom Smasher doesn't feel lonely.

Most of you being in your early 20s is about what I figured.
Man, if I could go back to that time knowing what I know now...
Such an easy time of life to get women (you don't even really have to know what you're doing), but everything can be so confusing.

Bratt2230

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko!

When i think about it, i actually fell lucky now.

2-3 weeks ago, i was felling SOOO bad, because i alredy turned 18, and was first picking this stuff up..

I wish i knew it when i was 14-15 yrs old., and DAMN!! do i regret not hunting girls back then!

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
31 but luckily look early - mid 20s, I am new to this so it works to my advantage since I go to mostly 21-25 places.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Petari said:
Have you Evolved a lot trough theese years, and have this site helped you a lot?

I have evolved considerably through these years, obviously. Despite that, I have a LOT to learn.

I still make threads on here asking for advice.

I would say the main thing that I have learned over the years (95% through my own experience, 5% with help from this site) is that you need to find strength in yourself. This applies to life in general, not just females.

Through my life experience (I'm far from an expert on it, I'm only 22 after all), I have found that inner strength, self control, and honesty about yourself and others is extremely difficult. But there is nothing more rewarding than knowing you have stood up for yourself in a situation where it was so much less painful to take the "easy", yet less dignified way out.

In general, when I have female troubles, I go to this site so that people can give me harsh and unbiased criticism. Since I'm the one who's actually IN the situation, it's hard for me to make an objective and unbiased decision because my emotions are involved. The guys on these forums are usually right about the advice they give, from the standpoint of self-respect and standing up for yourself. It's important to take the opinions on the site with a grain of salt, though. Talk to non-AFC friends in real life. They know you, and all of the details of your situations, and they can usually make a better assessment.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JLW said:
Through my life experience (I'm far from an expert on it, I'm only 22 after all), I have found that inner strength, self control, and honesty about yourself and others is extremely difficult. But there is nothing more rewarding than knowing you have stood up for yourself in a situation where it was so much less painful to take the "easy", yet less dignified way out.
You, sir, will do great in life if you adhere to those well-articulated principles.