Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Average Joe"

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
did anyone see the conclusion tonight?

the pretty boy, total afc, won the hot ex-cheerleader. he was such an insecure moron still living with his parents. all he had going for him was his looks and yet he won...what a joke.

the average joe was very successful in his life. he was charming and CONSTANTLY had the girl lauging and having a good time. he did a lot of things right, just about everything he could. and yet, it was to no avail...

just proves that girls emphasize looks just as much as men....

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude the average joe looked like corky from life goes on LOL.

LionFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't watch much of the show, but I did the end..

I think it all came to what she said at the end.... The Average Joe had his heart on his sleeve at the end, and she could sense that.. The other guy was a bit more reserved.. they were working two different angles.. The Pretty Boy was going all intellectual and deep, and she ate the **** up.. "we connect at a deeper level.." Where do you think she got that? The other guy had more personalty and seemed to me to be the better man, but he pushed too hard...

I also thing the setup-- with the pretty boy coming in late, worked mouch more to his advantage..

And oh god, did you see the ad for part 2? Many some of those guys looked so miserible. Didn't look like men.. it's sad.. that the modern age has driven so many guys to that point..

divega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prob with the Avg Joe show is that most of the avg joes have no personalities anyways. So not only are they not good lookin', they're also very, very lame.

revelashon

Don Juan
Reaction score
golf299 "the pretty boy, total afc"golf299 "the pretty boy, total afc"

wat the hell you talkin bout man, that dude was confident as sh!t, he knew he was gonna get the chick from the begining.
hes was laid bac too, you can tell he didn't really give a **** till the end.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lessons learned: Looks, over money and fugliness. You can be born good looking and not have a dime in your pocket, and still have an advantage over most men.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other guy had more personalty and seemed to me to be the better man, but he pushed too hard...

Oh, yeah! He bought all those gifts for her. Big No No! He was trying to buy her affection in the end. He failed her test also when she tried to make him jealous in the limo. He flipped out and she lost what little attraction she had for him. When they were rollerblading, HE ASKED IF HE COULD HOLD HER HAND!! Way to go, slick! I don't feel sorry for him as he can afford the finest hookers in New York with the money he earns.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant believe Im hearing this from you people.

NO, this ISNT a lesson, the only lesson learned is ONE girl in the world chose looks and attraction versus a secure, possibly happy life.

The Avg Joe showed her his friends, his success, his life and it may have been too much for Meleena to handle, and he also lost points for getting emotional in the limo when he told her "lets call it a night , its obvious you are thinking of Jason"

Jason was no AFC. And his future as far as success and where he was going in life was murky (mystery?) He is obviously in a competition with another guy who is romantic, sincere, sweet, caring, loving etc

Did you expect him to act like a jerk to win her over??

the good looking guy used his sex appeal ( meleena even acknowledged he could get any girl he wants - which probably intensified her interest in him (i.e. competition)

While the Avg Joe was insecure of his looks, based on the label "Average Joe" alone)

If anything can be learned from this, is that sex appeal, appeals more to some women than money, success, family, good heart, etc

I think Adam, will get a new show by himself, where he gets to choose between 20 women, I was really rooting for him, that Girl is F0cking LAME

Trust me, I think the entire reality show nation feels for Adam now, Just like they felt bad for Trista when she lost on The Bachelor

The best thing to happen to Trista was that she LOST!! Now she is getting a million dollar wedding

ToddRodd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I think that girl was in a no-win situation. It didn't matter who she chose because if she chooses the poor hot guy (as she did), she'll be labelled as vain and superficial.

Now.... if she chose the average Joe (who turned out to be a millionaire), the word "golddigger" would be flung all over this forum.

She can't win.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
even if it was a no - win situation, why did she go for the unstable, living with his parents guy, plus a guy wanted by alot of girls

vs. another guy who had all his shyat together? and is what every girl supposed looks for?

to me I think she made a very poor choice, a guy who is so so looking, who has it all, Versus a guy who has nothing but looks

The only thing I got out of following this show is that women react (like men) not what is GOOD for them, but what a guy/girl can do for their sexual appetite

jason also didnt go out of his way to impress her, where Adam went to great lengths ( roses, poem, friends, etc)

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
What she was thinking was which guy she wanted to get fucced by on the 5 day trip to some tropical location.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just love how there is a clear divide here and people are trying to actually convince people that the good-looking guy actually won because he was some mysterious DJ who had all the skills in the world, and just happened to be good looking. Come on. :rolleyes:

Basically, Adam did everything right in front of this girl and the only f*ck-up he had was when in the limo. I really don't think that one stupid incident altered everything that was built up to that point. The gift stuff was probably not as devastating to his game as most of you seem to be implying. To me, that's another DJ "rule" that is too strictly applied. There are no hard and fast rules here, just rough guidelines, and you can follow them and get the girl, but you can also go against them and also get the girl. It all depends on the girl. I've bought gifts for a girl and still got her, but it all depends on the presentation. It's not like he was showering her with gifts from the beginning of the show and kissing her ass the whole time. It was possibly their last night together, and actual occasion.

What about Jason's little "let me lower your inhibitions with alcohol" bit? Or his proclamations of having "strong feelings" for her, and telling her he was thinking about her all weekend, and counting the minutes? DJ? I would think that goes against the Bible here. Mystery because he didn't know where he was going in life and was a waiter in a restaurant? I don't think that's the type of "mystery" we're talking about when we talk about attracting women. He got away with it because he was a good looking guy. Bottom line. Looks made up for these things for him, whereas Adam's looks were his downfall. It's so obvious that to deny it is being naive and in denial of the truth.

Could you imagine a guy like that half-deaf computer geek Dennis doing what Jason did? He'd be out the door so fast, his wimpy a55 wouldn't know what hit him, and that's what actually happened. I'll bet a million dollars that if you showed ANY girl a picture of Jason and a picture of Adam, 100% would choose Jason, just because the contrast in looks are so damn obvious. This show went a step further in that it gave Adam all the charisma he could possibly exude, plus a million dollars, with the only catch being that he was physically a mess. No wonder his favorite movies were "Rocky", his face looks like someone stuck it between a vise and tightened it as far as it would go. I know it's tough to swallow for some guys here who are always rooting for the ugly guy with C+F and a great personality to win (that was Adam in a nutshell, and he even had the millionaire thing going for him) but that's reality boys. I was rooting for Adam as well just because I felt he deserved her more than the pretty boy who to me just seemed boring.

The next girl on the Hawaii show doesn't even look that hot compared to Milena. I'd give Milena a 7 (maybe an 8 all dolled up), but the Hawaii girl is like a 4. I'll bet money that the Average Joe will NOT walk away with the girl on this one either unless the show is rigged.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adam was so naive that he didn't realize that the picture that he received as a present, was his "parting gift." I knew right then that she had made up her mind and chose Jason. Hell, she choose Jason when she first layed eyes on him. She just had to find a way to break it to Adam without hurting his feelings. I think he handled it pretty well (the rejection), at least he didn't cry like the rest of the wimps did. :rolleyes:

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not quite sure if I'm going to laugh or not.... People are surprise that the 100x hotter one won? Dude you can be as suave, charming and all you want but if someone else with great looks is also charming and kind you'll have a hard time.

Looks > all

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparantly most of you were hoping this show woud validate the belief in youre minds that if you become a great DJ, you can overcome all obstacles...You can...but on an aggregate basis. This is one girl, and one situation on a reality television show. Deal with the fact that its a numbers game, and in this situation, the numbers weren't in average joe's favor.

Another time, another place perhaps, but being in the spotlight of national television only heightens the "shoulds" that girls/society create in their minds for relationships. #1 should is attraction. The show is short enough that real personality hasn't had time to be shown. This girl is convinced in her mind that the next step in life is becoming a celebrity from the show. Regardless of who she chose they were gone in an instant.

I heard on Stern that the Trista marriage is a fascade for them to cash in on the $1million provided they stay together for a year...b1tches man b1tches

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's rather simple, you can always work on your personality and getting rich, but if you ain't got the looks then good luck to you buddy! Plastic surgery can only do so much...

What I don't understand is how can a millionaire like Adam NOT go get his teeth fixed, his back shaved, and get a personal trainer and chef so he could get in better shape??!?? He wasn't a terribly bad looking dude, except his teeth looked nasty, and he even said himself that they "knocked teeth" while trying to kiss in New York and it bothered him.

As for the avg joe 2, the chick is way hotter then avg Jane Meeeleeena.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Becker if you think Meleena was a 7 and the Hawaii chick is only a 4 then I'd love for you to post some links to pictures of women you think are 9-10s. Meleena was a friggan knockout, she was like an 8.5 on a bad day, and easily a 9 on a good day. Did you see her ass when she was getting that massage at the spa??? Or all those times she was in a bathing suit....

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was about a 7, nothing more and nothing less.

The new hawaii girl is more like a 5. And from the previews, she seems to have a bit of a *****Y attitude.

All these reality shows are plain boring anymore. You have season finales where the first hour of the show talks about what happened for the past month or more. It's like they only have an hour worth of show but have to fill it with 2 hours.

As for Adam, I have a hard time believeing he's a "Millionaire" on his own making. If he worked hard and earned all that money by 27, why was his office filled with people who looked more like his "buddies" then actually workers.

And the biggest factor is, if you are 27 and work on wallstreet and are all about making the big bucks, you rarely take time off. In fact, if you've met most wall street gurus, they live that life. Morning, night, weekends, etc. It's all about the bucks.

He had an awful lot of time off from work to be on this show. And if he worked hard by 27 to become a millionare, usually you don't just take a month or two off for a date. And if he is a "day trader" he isn't making money by not being at work.

But that's besides the point, its a simple fact guys can't admit, a girl will pick a good looking guy anyday.

Too many people on this site and in reality think, AVG JOE has all the DJ skills while the HOT GUY does not have any. Get your head out of your pants. HOT GUYS are DJs and AFCs, just like AVG GUYS are DJs and AFCs.

A HOT GUY DJ vs an AVG JOE DJ, well we know who is going to win every freaking time.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by elvis aint dead yet

But that's besides the point, its a simple fact guys can't admit, a girl will pick a good looking guy anyday.

Too many people on this site and in reality think, AVG JOE has all the DJ skills while the HOT GUY does not have any. Get your head out of your pants. HOT GUYS are DJs and AFCs, just like AVG GUYS are DJs and AFCs.

A HOT GUY DJ vs an AVG JOE DJ, well we know who is going to win every freaking time.
DJ Bible sh1t right here...