Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

average height not IMO 5'8-5'9

Jesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
They measure a bunch of citizens and sum the results, then divide by the number of people measured.
LOL. "next question...."

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same with skinny girls, they always think they're fat, but the fat girls have other things to worry about. You can learn a lot from eatgel. Dont worry your mind with bullsh1t like this. thats all i can tell you.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this applies most clearly to online personals... women who say "only message me if you're 6' or taller" filter responses ruthlessly from men who are 5'11" or shorter.
That's why having game is so important - most women waive a surprising number of "requirements" when someone that attracts them is right in front of them.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About 1/3 of the time, I am measured at 5'8". The other 2/3s, 5'7".

Yes, it sucks. Bugs me too, though maybe not as bad as it does the OP.

IrishGuy23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey wutang,

can you describe how you managed to rid yourself of this obsession? Was it something that just gradually happened of its own accord, or did you take specific steps to deal with it?

be grateful to get some advice from a guy who was once in my shoes, so to speak.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'7 and rarely ever think about it. Every girl I've ever dated has always been like 5'6 so as long as she isn't wearing heels never thought to much about it.

I guess my prom pics looked funny back in the day, but I could care less...

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
There's no way that 5'9 is average height in the US. I've heard that before and it always makes me wonder where the hell these people are getting their statistics from. I'm 5'11 and I think I'm below average height.
they count mexicans and asians into the statistics. not to be racist to you guys, i love mexicans and asians (and t heyre food) tod eath. but most of them are short. i think thats a fact. dude, 5'9" aint bad at all, shouldnt stop you from doing what you wanna do in life. man up.