"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

average guys often approached?

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
I can't remember when was the last I was approached by a girl. Sucks. I know i'm suppose to approach but still.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

unistork

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
i used to get approached all the time at arcades, theyd just come up to me and say their friend wants my number but when I say who is there friend and gave them a hard time they would just go away.
 

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2005
Messages
348
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
Yeah it sucks. I don't get approached either. Most guys don't get approached. You just have to place yourself out there more but don't be too desperate about it. Just try to enjoy life while looking out for opportunities.
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
i'm average and i get approached. and the girls that approach me aren't the hottest but for some reason they match what i want in a girl personality wise.
 
Top