"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Average Girls

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
What do you guys believe about girls who are party oritentated yet say they've been with only 4 guys or something?

How many do you think the average 18 yr old girl out there had number of times sex with a dude?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

john

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2000
Messages
715
Reaction score
2
remember, judge girls on what they DO, and NOT what on they say.

if they act wild, but claim something else, dont believe it.

BTW, why would you ASK about that. if they are TELLING you this info, then that's not good either. it DEFINITELTY means they are qualifying themselves as being what you want them to be.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Most probably, she only had sex with 4 dudes. That is probably around average. I know a total party animal chick who was a virgin at 20, I KNOW she was a virgin cause I broke her in!! Just cause a chick likes to party, doesnt mean she is a sl*t!

Arent u the dude in a Long Distance LTR anyways?
 
Top