Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Auto Repair: Have You Ever Had a Female Mechanic/Technician or Service Advisor/Service Manager? How Would You Feel if You Did?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most service advisors have little automotive knowledge. I've never ever seen a female mechanic and I have been in tons of automotive repair facilities.
It's not good when a service advisor does not have strong automotive knowledge. The Service Manager at my independent shop used to turn wrenches. Finding a female mechanic is rare.

I also hold a degree in mechanical engineering. Very few women are in that field as well. Most that graduated flirted with the professors so they would pass. And when they move on to corporate engineering jobs they never design anything impressive.

Women just don't have the technical mindset to be good in these positions. I will give them a chance but I know most aren't any good.

Women should stick to healthcare where they have some natural talents and are successful.
I agree with all of this. I wasn't an engineering major but I've heard similar sentiment expressed about a lot of female engineering students. Female students in general are not the strongest in the STEM majors.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m reminded of Hank Hill in the Mega-Lo Mart asking for a hammer.
That was hilarious.

It's kind of like taking a guy who used to be a truck driver or an oil rig operator and putting him in charge of a ladies clothing boutique.
That would be a ridiculously bad shopping experience for the women going to that ladies clothing boutique. I am able to imagine some women getting in a bad mood about that blue collar man not being good for their feelings or being unable to be as helpful or as knowledgeable as they would like.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t care, I could easily get screwed over by a male mechanic.
You're less likely to see who the mechanic is at the repair facility.

You're likely to be interacting with a service advisor or manager type. A service advisor or manager is still way more likely to be male than female. There are more female service advisors than female mechanics.