Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Autism and the Red Pill

Ridiceo

Reaction score
When i was young, I was diagnosed with Aspergers. I was barely scraping by in school, and was "out of control". I remember feeling trapped for some reason. My father had anger issues, and it definitely rubbed off on me. I never had a strong masculine role model to show me how to handle my emotions, and my mom and dad were divorced. I would flip desks and get extremely angry and write profane things into their forms they forced kids to fill out when they misbehaved. I held a lot of resentment toward my father and my older sister while I was growing up. I habitually lied and my older sister walked all over me and my twin sister. My father didn't have the capacity to confront us, so the house basically turned into a zoo. I was constantly shut out of social interactions with my older sister, and nobody at school wanted to interact with me because I was an angry little skidmark. I grew up with my mother telling me how i should treat a woman, instead of my father, and was sold the blue pill ideology since I was 5 years old. I was told that my Aspergers was an immutable social disorder. I grew up being a slave to my emotions, and being constantly worried about what others are thinking and feeling. Instead of properly handling my anger, I let it bottle up and come out in outbursts. I believe that Autistic meltdowns are caused by not being taught how to handle their emotions.
I was hopeless. I had no friends. I was a failure. Society had me right where they wanted me; blind, weak, and disconnected. My older sister grew up and became (and still is) incredibly obese. My twin sister also has ASD symptoms, and sometimes cross dresses.
When I was 18, I got into a relationship with a coworker, moved into HER house, and stepped into her frame. She walked all over me. I became incredibly obsessed with her, and put her on a pedestal. She did not take advantage of me, luckily, however I still spent all of my money on her, and she broke up with me. I walked out of that relationship with: No money, no car, no house, no clue.
I started to question everything. I delved into hundreds of videos, including those by Jordan Peterson and Jocko Willink, and others. I also looked into "get your ex back" coaches.
I came across a video of Jordan Peterson talking about the concept of the "Shadow Self", what later on i came to realize was just traditional masculine characteristics that I was suppressing out of fear.
Before I knew about the Red Pill, I already realized that everything that people told me about how to act and handle myself was a lie. I let the limit go on my anger without realizing it, and took out my anger on my older sister. I went through a phase of mood swings soon after, taking out my anger onto my ex (i still lived there), but then walking it back.
I knew something was wrong. I did not want to be an *******, but I also knew that I couldnt keep suppressing my anger. The cat was already out of the bag. I wont touch more on this, but I was able to overcome my anger through forgiveness.
A couple of weeks later, i come across this video from a relationship coach, talking about sexual polarity and it's importance in a relationship. I learned about frame, and why it's important to lead in the relationship, something I never did.
One night, she starts asking me to cuddle. I continually reject her advances and it only turned her on more. I knew that it did, and it eventually came to the point where she was begging me to have sex, and i continued to decline. The moment that she "gave up", i swooped in, made my move, and we had the hottest sex since the beginning of our relationship. Thats how I knew it wasn't a bunch of bullsh.
I want to talk to other guys who have ASD, and learn what their experiences are. I don't think it's any coincidence that ASD is on the rise, and is something like 5 or 6 times more prevalent in boys. I think there is something here that needs to be explored, and I think the hope for most men with Autism may lie here. Unfortunately, there isnt a whole lot of research on Autism and their upbringing. If you know anybody with ASD, it would be really helpful if you could point them toward this thread so that we could have a discussion, and start to put together a clearer picture.