Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aurora Demon, Quest for The Alchemist Stone.

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently acquired $100,000 in a day, and came into several millions of dollars (pure luck, I didn't do anything special, no, not inheritance).
Not something I can repeat.
But I need to learn and be able to generate my own income so this is my goal.
Applying to masters programs currently.
I have no skills right now that are worth paying for.

Well, here's a list of my skills I could get paid for:
1. Tutoring college and high school students in almost any subject. I have multiple college degrees.
2. College laboratory work.
3. Paid teaching assistant at a college.
4. Personal trainer. (Have 4 personal trainer's certifications)
5. Probably VERY LOW LEVEL dating coach, but will never do this. Even if I got amazing, wouldn't do this.
6. Life coach, MAYBE? Other than career, and personal issues, when I'm at my peak, my life is awesome.
7. Cheap pianist for like small performances like at a mall or a children's party or a small bar or restaurant.
8. Retail. Worked as an Abercrombie & Fitch Model for a few years. But that was just being social and good looking. Going to apply to Banana Republic soon, for the discount and to buy a lot of their clothes. Not for money.
9. Probably sales, but haven't done this. I just think cold approach pick up translates to this, have read a lot about sales too, several books on it (for the purpose of applying it to pick up), and I can take rejection very well, and can be very unusually pushy, plus lack normal empathy due to abusive childhood, so partially sociopathic, which makes me less caring about making the other person uncomfortable.
10. EMT. Got that down.
11. Anything clerical or office work related or an assistant or secretary. I'm very organized.

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and non-profit work. I've started my own non-profit organization before and convinced very high level performers to join.

I've worked with 3 international non-profit organizations and am personal friends with their founders and presidents.

Have countless hours volunteering at medical hospitals and Hospice.

Could definitely get a non-profit job.

My end goals though are:
1. 6 figure job.
2. Masters degree.
3. Work as a consultant.
4. Or Data / Business analytics.
5. Regular indoor corporate job, or pitching presentations.
6. Or starting my own business.

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone making a lot of money or newly graduated from college please reply, I can't think of jobs to apply to that people with a high school diploma can't apply to. I prefer not to work a job that a high school diploma can get since I have more than one college degree, but am willing to. Not ****y or egotistical enough to think I'm better than someone by having a college degree. Just hoping those years and effort and money gave me an advantage on paper. But right now planning on applying to Target and Banana Republic, entry level jobs.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently acquired $100,000 in a day, and came into several millions of dollars (pure luck, I didn't do anything special, no, not inheritance).
Not something I can repeat.
But I need to learn and be able to generate my own income so this is my goal.
Applying to masters programs currently.
I have no skills right now that are worth paying for.

Well, here's a list of my skills I could get paid for:
1. Tutoring college and high school students in almost any subject. I have multiple college degrees.
2. College laboratory work.
3. Paid teaching assistant at a college.
4. Personal trainer. (Have 4 personal trainer's certifications)
5. Probably VERY LOW LEVEL dating coach, but will never do this. Even if I got amazing, wouldn't do this.
6. Life coach, MAYBE? Other than career, and personal issues, when I'm at my peak, my life is awesome.
7. Cheap pianist for like small performances like at a mall or a children's party or a small bar or restaurant.
8. Retail. Worked as an Abercrombie & Fitch Model for a few years. But that was just being social and good looking. Going to apply to Banana Republic soon, for the discount and to buy a lot of their clothes. Not for money.
9. Probably sales, but haven't done this. I just think cold approach pick up translates to this, have read a lot about sales too, several books on it (for the purpose of applying it to pick up), and I can take rejection very well, and can be very unusually pushy, plus lack normal empathy due to abusive childhood, so partially sociopathic, which makes me less caring about making the other person uncomfortable.
10. EMT. Got that down.
11. Anything clerical or office work related or an assistant or secretary. I'm very organized.
Simply invest to be financially educated. Without it, that money will be gone before you know it. Once financially educated, you will see how easy it is to make your money grow exponentially.

At that point, you do not need to do anything that can pay you, you can afford to do whatever it is that fulfills you. And that's what matters at the end of the day.

Modern Man Advice

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Ok so you have this nest egg, good.

what are your “multiple-degrees” in?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
One immediate thing you could do is do something like:

if you have the money you do $3700 is a droplet that could save your little fortune, even if you decide to use a money manager you’ll know how to navigate that market.

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so you have this nest egg, good.

what are your “multiple-degrees” in?
Nothing useful. They're pre-graduate school degrees, so useless without going to graduate school.

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm...

Okay.

Three choices.

1. Release an online product. Either about fitness, self-improvement, or whatever. But from a new angle. I've discovered some interesting work out tips and tricks. In 5-10 mins a day, I could get someone's biceps so big (without steroids or supplements), that someone who is taking anabolic steroids will not believe you're not taking steroids. This happened to me. Go from underweight to fitness model physique in under 3-6 months. How to quit drugs. How to turn your life around. Go from overweight down to shredded AF.

The main thing that would make me rich, is finding out how to motivate people who are not regular gym goers to start going regularly AND ENJOY IT. If I can crack that code, I'd be a millionaire.

Ironically, not ONE person has followed my advice when I told them the trick.

2. Maybe do some small time life-coaching or seduction-coaching, for low price.

3. Get ripped again, bodybuild. look ****ing incredibly fit, maybe compete in weightlifting and/or bodybuilding. Then put up a website and charge $100-$300 per 30 mins to anhour. People care more about how strong you are and how good you look than credentials. Although, as a personal trainer, I have great credentials. My 3 bachelors degrees are in the biological sciences, specifically, pre-med, so, they give mea. deeper understanding of the human body that 99.9% of personal trainers out there.

Then, having 4-6 separate personal trainer certifications will help. But being ripped, tan, and getting a professional photo shoot, that will allow me to charge a huge amount and get actual people contacting me to pay me that amount. I saw a guy who did that. Plus my credentials : P

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I forget we're on some long abandoned backwater forum from the early 2000s, then I read threads like this and remember we're likely among the unfit and mentally ill at this point.

Deeply moving and encouraging thread, gotta keep moving lol