Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

auehauheuaheuaheuahe my mother roasted my dad

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
so my dad is jelly about some fatty in our family that is doing well financially (and my dad says fatty has it all from parents and its not his achievment)

and my dad was explaining to my mother why the fatty's is bad

and my mother replied 'then how come hes doing better in life than you' LOL
ROASTT
BURNNNN

(you can see classic redpill here, my dad is jelly about success, tries to undermine others, my mother thinking about the success but doing nothing to obtain it, other than blaming it on male - TYPICAL FOR WOMEN)

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so my dad is jelly about some fatty in our family that is doing well financially (and my dad says fatty has it all from parents and its not his achievment)

and my dad was explaining to my mother why the fatty's is bad

and my mother replied 'then how come hes doing better in life than you' LOL
ROASTT
BURNNNN

(you can see classic redpill here, my dad is jelly about success, tries to undermine others, my mother thinking about the success but doing nothing to obtain it, other than blaming it on male - TYPICAL FOR WOMEN)
Your mother is right, your dad needs to take responsibility for his own successes and failures In life.
It’s too many haters, not enough congratulators..

Last edited:

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your mother is right, your dad needs to take responsibility for his own successes and failures In life.
It’s too many haters, not enough congratulators..
My motto anymore is chase excellence and lift heavy sh*t. Someone does better than me or lifts more than me, congrats and please be willing to tell me how you got there. I'll take notes and see what I can incorporate into my own life and patterns.