Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attractive cashier women (e.g. Target, Supermarket, Starbucks, etc.)

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that guys who are always flirting with women come off as having very congruous personalities. They are consistent with their approach, and women take notice of it. I used to understand why they flirted with the hotties, but I didn't get why they flirted with women who were clearly not attractive or desirable. But:

Like @derby1 said, they are smooth with everybody because that's just the way they are, they are always "practicing" in a sense, but it's really who they genuinely are. The aim for a lot of people getting into the seduction community is to become that guy.
This is exactly it and I'd like to think I'm one of those that are generally extroverted and easy to talk to. I use this to my advantage on dates where I'll start talking with random strangers on a date.

Recent example, two old people in their 70's walked alongside my car and stopped to look at it. I excused myself from the gal I was on a date with and got out and started up chatting it up with them. This really got my date hooked and in awe of how friendly I was. Banged her that night. I'm pretty sure her seeing me in the wild made her tingle and improved her perception of me.

bario

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recall there was a hot cashier at my local supermarket, that was like 5-6 years ago, I did not make a move. Obviously she was not there short after! Since then I try to make a move quickly if I like the girl!