"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Attractive Bloke

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Hey all, I'm off to a party in a bit and I thought I'd grace you all with a few thoughts I've had recently.

Being an attractive individual is what we're all here for. You can give me that "don't change for other people" stuff, but either way that's what we're all here to become. Why? Because attractive people have all the fun!

This is a bit trivial but the thought crossed me lately that perhaps dressing nice isn't necessarily attractive. Let me elaborate, I wear shirts, smart clothes. My friends frequently call me gay. I'm sure these two things are related! It just sparked off an idea in my head that perhaps I dressed TOO nice. Perhaps I looked nice but not masculine. Then I remembered they were just miserable because I get off with more girls in a month than they have in their lives... what?! Its not my problem they dress like tramps.

The moral of the story is that I'm sure you can dress too nice. Try to dress like an attractive bloke instead. Oh, and most people in your life give crap advice and have ideas worthy of retards.

I don't know if you guys ever get mistaken for being gay. A girl I know recently told me it was because "I could talk to girls and I dressed nice". Christ, so now its fundemental to be shy and *****fied to be a man? Oh- and dress like a tramp? What the hell? (by the way I'm not saying gay men aren't real men, but I'm sure you get what i mean (Go Gay Pride!:rolleyes: ))

Anyway, less about bitter people, more about Attraction. I was reading the post on Zen Budhism on the sosuave main site, and it really intrigued me. It sort of...struck a chord with me. May have to get a book on that stuff, heh heh, perhaps people will start thinking I'm deep:rolleyes: .

Anyway, this is a bit of a pointless post- screw it I'd like to see what you guys think about this stuff.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
Yeah, I've actually gotten that too. I dress real nice and can easily talk to women but I've gotten the gay thing twice I think. ONe girl said it and when i told her I wasn't she wouldn't get off me. :D

I think the reason why some girls think we are is because they can't believe how well were communicating with them. Maybe I do it too well and now there suspicious.

The zen thing is a very interesting post on the main site. I'm gonna put it to work I think.

Another thing I've realized is if you add a little something to your outfit that no one does you get a lot of attention and it can lead to convo with other girls. For instance, I wear my bandana when I go out to the mall and girls look at me very differently and I get a lot more attention. I've gotten a lot of numbers and gf's with my bandana. strange, isn't it. Sometimes a little flair means the whole world. It makes you more approachable.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
If a girl thinks your gay, then your doing something wrong.
 

The Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by Sammo
If a girl thinks your gay, then your doing something wrong.
 
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
S FLA
What if a girl who likes you says " if i didn't know you i would think you were gay. What is wrong with that then? This has happened to me before, obviously if they like me then its not a bad thing. I think it just means in girl language that you are hot and easy to talk to or whatever. Anyway, let me know why it means you are doing something wrong?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Pex

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
wow, that was almost going somewhere cloud :rolleyes:
 

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
The easiest way to make it clear that you're straicht is to make your sexual orientation obvious. Be blatant about what you want. If you can do it subtly, thats ok, but careful, people often miss subtleties. (dnam, I cannot spell worth carp...)
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
I don't think you're doing anything wrong if people occasionally think you're gay. I'm very open about my sexuality, and I make my sexuality very obvious. Its a catch 22 situation: You don't make a big thing of it- you're gay, you do and you're gay and in denial! Ha ha ha, it's not something I worry about- I'm not homophobic in the slightest.

I think sometimes you just have to put it down to the rest of the world being below you. If its not ok to use "black man" as an insult, then using "gay" is equally wrong. I speak only for where I live, but I'd hate to be a gay guy here. Not much can be done about it I don't think, its not like the general population hate homosexuals, it just seems to be my generation's buzz word. An old teacher of mine told me his generation's one was spastic, after what happened to a whole bunch of children who's mums took some trial pill- sorta kicked the whole thing off. Similarly I'm sure using "gay" will die down, but only to be replaced by something else.

Anyway- I'm rambling, I don't think this is a very big thing, even though it may seem to be. If guys think I'm gay, then they're going to be in for a dissapointment. If girls think I am I'll get off with their friends. Problem solved.

If people think you might be gay they are either intimidated by your ability not to dress like a **** and that you can talk to a girl without crapping yourself, or they admire it. Probably something to do with all this male *****-fication that seems to be around. Sure matrix has something to say about that, perhaps looking half decent and being confident aren't qualities associated with being a straight guy anymore....eep.

Heh heh, just read that over. I'm such an arrogent ****:D .

Anyway, if everyone thinks you're gay to the extent it affects your game (which it certainly doesn't for me, and I doubt it does for any of you) it might be time to purchase a few rugby shirts or something, and leave the Versachi or £200 ripped jeans at home for the day;) .
 

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
Eh, I wore a nice sweater the other day... Girls called me gay. I used to have highlights, girls called me gay. It's only when it obviously gets under your skin that this becomes an issue.

If a girl is particularly rude about it, my favorite response is: "Actually I'm straight, But I'd rather have sex with a man than have sex with you." Shuts em right up.

Typically I consider being called gay by a girl to be a compliment - I know I don't act effeminate, so being called gay just means I look good and they're jealous because they can't get with me. What's the big deal?
 
Top