Attraction...

Reaction score
I have been a lurker for a while; I mainly post over on mASF. But I have a problem with the advice given here in general. Don't get me wrong... Props to all the guys approaching, meeting new girls, making a REAL difference in their lives.

My discomfort starts here in approaches: ALOT if not ALL of the advice here suggests that you should say "hi" and introduce your self. And transition into GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER type talk (normal stuff you would do to male counter parts.) BUT THIS IS WHERE THE PROBLEM STARTS...This is a good start - having the balls to approach.

1) Most AFCs do this, and you have not set yourself apart from them, and run the risk of coming off as another CHUMP.

2) In clubs and bars, where there are high ***** shields, elite HBs will not give you the time of day, because they have been HIT ON, and APPROACHED since they started wearing bras.

We all know that girls are emotional beings and male LOOKS don't REALLY matter. The type of approaches suggested in the DJ BIBLE convey no any VALUE outside your looks. And because looks are literally insignificant, this approach is not good nor does it provide you with the chance to PROJECT VALUE besides your looks to the girl (accept for being confident)

If you have great LOOKS they do nothing for you, besides that INITIAL INTREST, you still have to be than man and lead things.

By saying "hi" or introducing your self or asking how she is or if she has every been there, means you cross your fingers and hope for the best - that she will like you based on your LOOKS or CONFIDENCE. But hot *****es get this all the time. Unless you can follow it with tight game, or have a strong PUA presence, you may get a conversation, be no action.

How do you bros, project value on to your self, besides looks or INITIAL ATTRACTION?

I think the answer is being fun, challenging, teasing, playful, ****y, charming, challenging and confident...

This poses another question....

Just CHATTING to girls, means nothing, it will not guarantee a lay. Think about it this way, the girl may, and most probably is in the mood for a chat, NOTHING ELSE because you havent engaged her limbic brain - it is just a friendly chat - she is not TESTING YOUR WORTH for a partner. You cannot have a chat that will lead to a lay unless you have ATTRACTED HER by being fun, challenging, teasing, playful, ****y, charming, challenging and confident...

Thoughts.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you don't just say 'hi' you jackass. You open with a joke or something on the fly for wherever you are. The entire convo is a huge pickup. You show her your funny, confident, playful side. It's all a part of the operation. The more you do it the better you become at it.

Who ever said to just walk up and say 'hi'?

Reaction score
Originally posted by Soshyopathe
Well, you don't just say 'hi' you jackass. You open with a joke or something on the fly for wherever you are. The entire convo is a huge pickup. You show her your funny, confident, playful side. It's all a part of the operation. The more you do it the better you become at it.

You obviously didnt read my post carefully. Looks like you ar eth jackass, becuase you haven't reaslized that I agree that you - one shouldnt just open with "hi."

Further you dont answer the question.

The DJ bible. at http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16646

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude that wasnt a cool reply, dont call him a jackass for trying to help people.

I think the reason it is reccoemnded to go and just chat to girls is because it will help rid yourself of that fear that AFCs have. By having a simple chat with the girl they are getting rid of their fear and instilling confidence upon themselves, the goal isnt to lay that particular girl, its to improve your conversation so when a better girl comes by you will be better prepared.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
Dude that wasnt a cool reply, dont call him a jackass for trying to help people.

actually it was him.

I think the reason it is reccoemnded to go and just chat to girls is because it will help rid yourself of that fear that AFCs have. By having a simple chat with the girl they are getting rid of their fear and instilling confidence upon themselves, the goal isnt to lay that particular girl, its to improve your conversation so when a better girl comes by you will be better prepared.
How has this answered the question. The Point I was making is that a conversation in this case, is to get from A (indifferent to you ) to B (attracted to you.) A simple chat will not do this, unless she finds VALUE, hence attractiuon in your looks.