Attraction Power vs Hot Babes classification.

Which is better classification system:

• Proposed Attraction Power classification.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Already established Hot Babe classification.

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I propose a new way of classifying levels of interest in girls - and it's called Attraction Power.

Hot babes as a whole have too many ranges from 1 - 10, and what may be a 6 for one guy, may be a oneitis crush 10 for another guy given it's high varience.

The Attraction Power on the other hand has 4 categories:

Attraction Power 1: - Means you only like the girl because she likes you back, or if you are practise dating and you just like her for practise because she's cooperating with that. No feelings for her other than she's the opposite sex.

Attraction Power 2: - Means that while the girl is not a classic pretty face and long hair, or doesn't get you romantically, you would still find her sexually attractive or appealing sexually. Usually there are no feelings, or very little feelings for her if any at all - almost to the point of neutrality.

Attraction Power 3: - Means the girl does have a bit of a pretty face, nice long hair, and that you do feel a bit romantic as well as a bit sexual too, you may have moderate feelings for.

Attraction Power 4: - Hyper Attraction. You have a oneitis or limerance.
Strong feelings for. Likely extraordinary pretty face with long hair and some features that may compliment your particular body fetish (i.e. breasts, butt, etc....) Again, this is different from each guy as some guys may just like slim girls with good curves, or other guys may like fatter girls who have DD or higher sized boobs - but they may all have the same chacteristic pretty face going with it. Usually, there is some aura or personality that you get that gets your going.

Lower attraction powers are usually practise for higher attraction powers, but ideally want to settle down with an Attraction Power type 4, although, as it may be untenable since you may turn into a grovelling doormat with someone you are overly attracted to, perhaps, people will likely just go for Attraction Power 3 types at the end of the day.

Abbreviation: AP1, AP2, AP3, AP4.

Proposed changed to the Hot Babe concept.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're stupid.

That means an AP4 (an HB 8-9 pretty much) can only be given that if you have oneitis for her? I forgot some posters have balls.

Me and my friends use binary.

1 - you'd hit it
0 - you wouldn't

With possible amendments to account for intoxication.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone close this thread and tell this guy to go make his first ever approach?

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome back luke, you troll.

Hot babes as a whole have too many ranges from 1 - 10, and what may be a 6 for one guy, may be a oneitis crush 10 for another guy given it's high varience.
True. However your system is utterly pointless.

How the guy feels can and should be described in the post, not with some pointless ranking system. The 1-10 is also fairly useless as perceptions can vary, however it tends to give posters a rough estimate of the girls physical characteristics, which is useful when answer questions. You don't approach an HB2 like you approach an HB10 (why you'd want to approach an HB2 is another question...)

Luke, I've yet to see a single valuable post from you in what must be well over a year. You have been identified as a troll multiple times and seriously need to sort yourself out, man.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
...Me and my friends use binary.

1 - you'd hit it
0 - you wouldn't
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

It sure as hell simplifies things! :up:

$lip

Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
Me and my friends use binary.

1 - you'd hit it
0 - you wouldn't

LOL :crackup:

Luke, why does it matter to you whether she's a HB9 or a AP4, if you're sitting in front of your computer making thousands of posts, while some guy with balls is actually out there approaching her?

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
YOU ****ING GEEK, WHAT THE **** KINDA BULL**** ****ASS ****ING **** IS THIS THAT YOU ARE SPEWING ON SOSUAVE??? THE DON JUAN SITE, AND YOUR ***** ASS POSTS THIS BULL****??? ARE U ****ING KIDDING???

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LOSER PEICE OF **** ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH, WHY ARE U NOT BANNED FOR THIS KINDA HORRIBLE NEGATIVITY BULL**** YOU FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WHAT THE FVCK IS A LIMERANCE??????

shoot yourself and make jesus happy you bytch

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
YOU ****ING GEEK, WHAT THE **** KINDA BULL**** ****ASS ****ING **** IS THIS THAT YOU ARE SPEWING ON SOSUAVE??? THE DON JUAN SITE, AND YOUR ***** ASS POSTS THIS BULL****??? ARE U ****ING KIDDING???

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LOSER PEICE OF **** ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH, WHY ARE U NOT BANNED FOR THIS KINDA HORRIBLE NEGATIVITY BULL**** YOU FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WHAT THE FVCK IS A LIMERANCE??????

shoot yourself and make jesus happy you bytch

I KNOW what "limerence" is, and yet I know luke is STILL a bigtime loser and should not be posting, let alone starting threads.

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
1 - you'd hit it
0 - you wouldn't

This is better, in my opinion, than the HB1-10 scale.
Gonna start using it. Holllaaaa

Sanity_Cleaver

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the biggest load of tripe i have ever read. You really are an idiot Luke Skywalker.

Please keep posting on this site as much as possible. A Non Juan like you really makes the rest of us feel good about ourselves.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFLOL

Good try Luke. LOL

Nice responses. You guys are hilarious. They really made my day

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.