Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attraction is in the......PUSH

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
So I hit on an article here today and I'm not sure whether it was new or old.......
but it was quite long.....some guy talking about how this is the thing that will guarantee
attraction all of the time......
....and he was (eventually) talking about "push/pull".................which yes it is a great tactic but
I couldn't help thinking that....

The attraction is in the PUSH........

I don't mean that you approach her and you say straight away....."hey I say you from a distance, you
look cute, now fVck off.....

....no, it's a little more subtle than that....

Ok so, I'll admit that this is inspired by the newbies creating post after post saying "and now should I text her?"

.....You know? In doubt....hold the fvck back......

You need to show her interest......but give her a chance to come back at you for fsck sake.....
if she cannot do anything there is no challenge and you are too easy.....

allow her that little bit of space to come back to you....

remember .....attraction is in the push.......stop doing all the pulling already....

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Yes believe it or not................push her away......
she comes chasing..........not always the case but you
have to not care..........

You get that kids.......stop caring so fvcking much.......

I'll let you in on a secret.....I'm a bit of a prick with women........

....but, I know how to charm......

...my own mother says to me "under all that you're really a softy, aren't you?"

Ain't that a ****e test??? I ****e in her petrol tank.....

Only joking.........I bought my mother a brandy of over 50 bones for her birthday......
a touch of class.....when necessary......but a touch of the devil when it's required....

if in doubt ......neg all women .......

....always leave them guessing

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree I remember one of the pua guys saying when in doubt boys always take the more laid back option. Today I was getting a bit of static from a chick about meeting up so I did the take away instead of the reschedule. Nursie cut short our we chat session. She loves to message at night. I'm going out tonight so she'll get answered tomorrow. My experience is that if space makes them cut and run they were never really there to begin with.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree I remember one of the pua guys saying when in doubt boys always take the more laid back option.
Not much on the PUA stuff but this is true. Nothing you can actually do will change if she likes you or not. By being a little aloof she is forced to work for your attention, which will get her to invest and build attraction.

Today I was getting a bit of static from a chick about meeting up so I did the take away instead of the reschedule. Nursie cut short our we chat session. She loves to message at night. I'm going out tonight so she'll get answered tomorrow.
Yep mirror and amplify. I'm seeing a woman now that turned me down this week, her reward is that she will not hear from me for a couple of weeks... unless of course if she reaches out, then I'll make a date. If she turns me down again, without a counter.... I will wait 4 weeks.
My experience is that if space makes them cut and run they were never really there to begin with.
Yep... and if after four weeks, she still won't make time for me, I'm done. Let her drift away... go find someone else. If you give her space it will either drive her nuts, or make it easy to part ways... either way you win.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Not much on the PUA stuff but this is true. Nothing you can actually do will change if she likes you or not. By being a little aloof she is forced to work for your attention, which will get her to invest and build attraction.

Yep mirror and amplify. I'm seeing a woman now that turned me down this week, her reward is that she will not hear from me for a couple of weeks... unless of course if she reaches out, then I'll make a date. If she turns me down again, without a counter.... I will wait 4 weeks.

Yep... and if after four weeks, she still won't make time for me, I'm done. Let her drift away... go find someone else. If you give her space it will either drive her nuts, or make it easy to part ways... either way you win.
Attraction is not a choice.......

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ONLY want to get laid, think about this. Who gets more pvssy, the maniac that breaks into houses and beats the owners, or the nice guy? Now, we all agree we don't want to be maniacs, but DonJuans, and so we try to achieve a nice balane between violence (and I don't mean physicial violence, I will make a thread about this in the future, Nietzsche is opening my eyes on the nature of men...once again) and charm, but when in doubt, being a jerk wins more puss.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always say this : Love the b!tch and she will leave you, Leave the b!tch and she will love you.