"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Attraction Factor

Water_Man

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas Texas
Do most smaller woman like big guys or is it just me? I never was attracted to smaller as in height not weight but I was with this 5' 2" woman and I thought maybe I would have better luck with smaller woman. I guess they feel protected that girl use to tell people I was her bodyguard since I am 6' 6" 310. So do most smaller woman like big guys or is that just me?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
I think it varies, most women prefer guys who are taller then them. Can I ask you something, you're 6'6" and you're 310lbs right, are you a hardcore bodybuilder?
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
At 6'6", and 310....there is some serious muscle there!

And yes, any woman with you would feel very, very safe; no matter how tall she was. You shouldn't have any trouble picking up any female. Especially if you have that "Big-Bad-Bodyguard-drop-kick-your-a$$-to-China-don't-mess-with-my-girl" kind of attitude.
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Yeah, but Watertiger, don't you think some girls would feel intimidated by a massive frame like that though?
 
Top