Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attracting smart women

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wondered if DJ techniques worked on smart women, especially the thinking type (myers-briggs 'T'). They're more logical, so presumably less vulnerable to emotional manipulation. Also, they maybe more shy, or have developed less of their sexuality.

I ask because I find that DJ techniques work very well on the sentimental ultra-feminine women, but I personally get bored if they're not that bright and can't hold a conversation with me.

I'll be so happy if I never another phone mesage hearing about what happenend on Oprah today.

Ironically, I have gotten smart women when I just acted like myself, but I'd like more consistency.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny, I knew this girl in high school that was into sort of the nerdy, brainy type. The type of humor that these guys have is much different from what you might see in the more social settings, because these guys are total brainiacs. They can sometimes come off as pretty witty though, and if they do, I think it works well for them. I know a few guys with pretty hot women who speak like they got their words from a thesaurus, but they can pull it off so they are pretty cool in spite of it.

However, if they start getting "revenge of the nerds" on you, then that's when they become a total mockery of themselves. There's a fine line between intelligent and dork.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MackJr
I wondered if DJ techniques worked on smart women, especially the thinking type (myers-briggs 'T'). They're more logical, so presumably less vulnerable to emotional manipulation. Also, they maybe more shy, or have developed less of their sexuality.

I ask because I find that DJ techniques work very well on the sentimental ultra-feminine women, but I personally get bored if they're not that bright and can't hold a conversation with me.

I'll be so happy if I never another phone mesage hearing about what happenend on Oprah today.

Ironically, I have gotten smart women when I just acted like myself, but I'd like more consistency.
Works better with smarter women, cause they know what your doing most of the time and they find it quite funny, so they eat it up like nothing else.

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
My college is a hotbed for intelligent females. I think that intelligence doesn't play a key when using DJ techniques. I think emotions use a different part of the brain than core intelligence. Like one part of the brain is primarily used for art, music, visual, math, etc. I'll try to go out in the field after break and test my hypothesis.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The smart ones are the only one's who'll [Edited so y'all don't think Walden's gross].

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Runna13=)
My college is a hotbed for intelligent females. I think that intelligence doesn't play a key when using DJ techniques. I think emotions use a different part of the brain than core intelligence. Like one part of the brain is primarily used for art, music, visual, math, etc. I'll try to go out in the field after break and test my hypothesis.
Runna13, I look forward to your findings. I wish I knew this stuff when I was in college and had easier access to intelligent women.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On more intelligent wome n DJ techniques work fine but you will often come of as a more interesting person IF you yourself are an intelligent individual with some school behind you....

Sometimes intellektualgirls just want a quick fvck too but for dating, intelligence often is good.

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
most girls want a guy who's smarter than them....it's just one of those cultural things that society has engrained in our heads (much like how the guy should be taller than the girl, etc)

so as long as you're well spoken and have knowledge of a wide range of intelligent topics AND you apply basic DJ skills to arouse her senses, i would think you should have no problems

but generally, if you're not as smart as the girl...then you might find it difficult to appear valuable in her eyes

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MackJr

You can always enjoy an intellectual conversation on her topic of interest. (Hint: Find out what it is first :D)

Don't you guys find it ironic that the brainy women are the not-so-hot ones? I guess good looks really are like a liability to a woman's brain.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you guys find it ironic that the brainy women are the not-so-hot ones? I guess good looks really are like a liability to a woman's brain
I'm willing to go down a few points if I can get more grey matter. It's really worth it.

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the techniques definitely work on intelligent women. And "intelligent " doesn't mean she has to be odd and nerdy.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NatureGuy
Yes, the techniques definitely work on intelligent women. And "intelligent " doesn't mean she has to be odd and nerdy.
A smart woman is still a woman...

Think about it... If a 9 walked in the room right now and said she is willing to give the first man in line a BJ, no matter who tall, ugly, short, fat, rich or poor that man is, I'll be damned if he doesnt' hall ass to get to the front of that line.

It's not like intelligent women speak a different language then everyone else. If you are decent looking, well groomed, well spoken and sure of your self you are a catch pretty much all around the world.