Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attracted to Similarities

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl who's a friend told me that girls are attracted to guys based on their interests such as guys who are really into motorcross or snowmobiling. I think having hobbies and sports are more attractive to girls than all this Don Juan mumbo jumbo.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls are attracted to guys based on a couple things.

most people would consider the first one personality, however, my personality isn't TOO different than it was before, but things like how much i interacted socially and how much self respect etc i had changed.

So i would say the most attractive thing is the character you portray.

people will tell you looks dont matter, but when it comes to short term relationships, a guy can get a girl is he's extremely good looking just based on that. Yes women aren't attracted to men as much based on looks, like we aren't attracted to their personalities especially (if a guy were to define his perfect girl, it would be mostly how she looked, if a girl were to define their perfect guy, it would be mostly how they acted), but if your looks are good enough it will be like finding an average looking girl who has a killer personality. attractive in itself.

PS don't take offense when people start bashing you, they're just trying to gain credibility by looking smarter :)

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nan3109
My girl who's a friend told me that girls are attracted to guys based on their interests such as guys who are really into motorcross or snowmobiling. I think having hobbies and sports are more attractive to girls than all this Don Juan mumbo jumbo.
YOU ARE SUCH AN AFC*
*-espically since u obviously havent read the bible

guys like u come round everyonce in a while

they start talkin b4 they actually read

THIS SITE encourages u to find hobbies if u dont have them and make them important

read the bible
if u do

u will have a change oh heart

open your mind not your mouth

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are not ATTRACTED by similarities. Guys use similarities to their advantage when talking to them, creating conversation, creating interest, creating rapport, that is what adds up to attraction.

if you have everything in common with a girl, but dont got the game, you're no better off than anybody else. Hell a DJ without any similariites has a better chance than you

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oooh... you are correct... my mistake... :eek: