"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Attracted to high maintenance hotties

Champ1

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
I don't know, but for some reason I'm always attracted to high maintenance women. Well, it's usually HB's, so of course they're going to be somewhat high maintenance I guess. I've only dated attractive women and it seems like I always attract high maintanence ones for some reason. Maybe it's because I don't put any woman on a pedestal like all the AFC's do for the HB's. I guess that's the reason that they seem to be drawn to me. I don't pay attention to them when they are acting spoiled and demanding. I just won't give in to that s**t. Could someone tell me why almost all good looking chicks are so damn high maintenance? Is it just because they are so good looking that society lets them have their way no matter what? Or is it because all these AFC's keep supplicating and letting them have their way no matter how nasty they act? Well I don't know about you, but I'm going to be a man and knock them off their imaginary pedistal every time! The man should be on the pedistal, not them.
Champ
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Mexico
just because they are so good looking that society lets them have their way no matter what? Or is it because all these AFC's keep supplicating and letting them have their way no matter how nasty they act?
It seems that you already know why these chicks are high maintenance;)
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Alexis Zorba
It seems that you already know why these chicks are high maintenance;)
hahaaha, yeah this seems to be more of a post bragging.

I know what you mean though Champ, I am also only attracted to High Maintenance woman, it is one of my floors. I LOVE the contraversey, if they dont give me contraversey I get bored, it sorta sucks!!

Alexis, where abouts in Mexico are you from?
 

Champ1

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Same here...

Originally posted by CLOONEY

I know what you mean though Champ, I am also only attracted to High Maintenance woman, it is one of my floors. I LOVE the contraversey, if they dont give me contraversey I get bored, it sorta sucks!!

-----------------
These kind of women are more of challenge, which makes it exciting. Because, there's definitely some loser type of women out there as well. It's fun to turn the game around on these types of girls, who do the same thing to all the AFC's out there. You actually see them doing it to guys and it kinda makes you smile inside knowing that you are teasing them and making them chase you. They like pursuing instead of being pursued all the time. Peace DJ's!
 
Top