Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attracted a girl, made a mistake.. HELP Me get back rep!!!

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey this isn't one of those b/s questions and i don't intend for my question to waste your time so I'll get right to it.

Basically my situation is: I seduced a girl she told me she liked me, but after that she started to get really shy around me while we are face to face but online she was pretty confident.. which I know why she was showing me this behavior. I didn't realize the value of keeping the challenge up and just trying to have fun and so i made the same mistake of showing her affection 3 days in a row! Now this girl still likes me alot and I want to start being a challenge again, but because of my impression of showing her affection I don't know where to start.. any ideas?

PS> I'm not really in need of her nor do am I scared to lose her and i want to get this message across to her but its hard to do that because of the impression I have gave her 3 days in a row.. :rolleyes:

PlayerinTraining

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A post of complete contradictions...

Originally posted by PEACEDJ
Hey this isn't one of those b/s questions and i don't intend for my question to waste your time so I'll get right to it.

Basically my situation is: I seduced a girl she told me she liked me, but after that she started to get really shy around me while we are face to face but online she was pretty confident.. which I know why she was showing me this behavior. I didn't realize the value of keeping the challenge up and just trying to have fun and so i made the same mistake of showing her affection 3 days in a row! Now this girl still likes me alot and I want to start being a challenge again, but because of my impression of showing her affection I don't know where to start.. any ideas?

PS> I'm not really in need of her nor do am I scared to lose her and i want to get this message across to her but its hard to do that because of the impression I have gave her 3 days in a row.. :rolleyes:
I think this girl is playing you. She likes the attention you give her, but when it comes right down to it, she isn't interested.

The boldness over AIM (DON'T chat with chicks on AIM!) means NOTHING! Actions IN PERSON speak louder than words, especially words over AIM or email.

You also need to be honest to yourself.

If you REALLY didn't care if this girl likes you or not, would you spend the time asking for advice on how to manipulate her into like you?

As if anyone here could help you do that...

If you could be more specific--just how did you show affection towards her? There are a few sappy things that should generally be avoided, but just about anything could work if you have no shame about it.

If you don't care about her opinion, why do you interpret the fact she didn't respond to your affection as a "mistake" on your part? Why isn't her LACK of affection a mistake for HER?

First, admit to yourself that you were REALLY attracted to this girl. Once you can admit this, you will realize that these feelings are NORMAL, even for a guy.

When you are attracted to a woman, you have 2 choices--hide your feelings, or express them. If you hide those feelings, you have exactly ZERO chance of getting any relationship going.

How many posts do you see on this site where a guy asks if he should make a move, and everyone SCREAMS "YES!" and call him a p*ssy if he doesn't?

You decided to take a chance, and actually go after what you want. For that, you should be proud of yourself.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply Playerintraining but just to clear up somethings you asked. I'm actually trying to go for her because she was the one who wanted me in the first place, and plus at the sametime I liked her, so now she still likes me but I think I'm gonna stop worrying so much about little things because I know for sure that if I start lightening things up again, she'll have to accept it.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Showed her affection 3 days in a row? Please explain...you didnt go AFC on her and buy her chocolates, teddy bears, and cook her spaghetti did you?? hehe :D jk bro..

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to put this in my signature, it's been two or three posts in a row where I have to quote this :

The cure for infatuation with a lady is really quite simple........ MORE LADIES!!!!

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** her mom if she's cute

UNOWHO

Banned
Reaction score
PEACEDJ, YOU HAVE 666 POSTS. DON'T POST NO MORE!

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL! my bad UNOWHO.. yeah you are right, after this much time spent I shouldn't ask such a newbie question but I flaw of trying to control my emotion of that moment. - PeaceDJ