“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Attract women don't chase them?

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
I was reading through an article by Pook in the DJ bible and it said that we should attract women and not chase them because they need us and we don't need them. So should I just let a woman ask me out? I mean, with this mind set a guy would never get a girlfriend. Shouldn't we go after women and ask them out? I mean, how can we sit back and wait for them? What if they never come?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Yes. When totem big enough, putke come by themselves.

But what when totem not big enough? That be big, or rather, small problem,
 
Top