Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attn: Mods

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Much appreciation on banning the highly sophisticated batch of 'people' that are posting. By the way, hope you're banning by IP address and not name, right?

However, if at all possible, it'd be great if you could delete their highly intellectual and altogether meaningless threads from this board, freeing up the space for us who might have something useful to post.

I mean, it's great that these guys are jealous that we've stolen their broads, but when they start talking about, how did they put it, 'poopsex'...well, someone should have told them that they didn't have to start trying to pick up each OTHER when they found out they couldn't pull chicks. Whoops.

Thanks.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noted

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey brothers I'm doing the cleaning now.

It's time for the keepers of the piece, the Jedi moderators, step forward and kick some a$$es.

BBB

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is painfully obvious that someone... yes someone, because it is clearly obvious that it was only one person... has nothing better to do with their lives. Yet, this ass decides to bash us because "we" "ask for help over the internet." Yet, it probably took him over two hours to do everything that he did... yet we're the losers. Dumbass.

The Matrix: Reloaded

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could you please do some cleaning over at the "Don Juan forum" too, oohh Keepers of the piece?