“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Attitude is everything

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
281
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Neverland
Attitude


The longer I live,
the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.

Attitude, to me, is more important than facts.
It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than, what other people think or say or do.
It is more important than appearance, giftedness
or skill.

It will make or break a company, a church, a home.
The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past, we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way.

We cannot change the inevitable.
The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.

And so it is with you...
We are in charge of our attitudes

Paranoid
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RedHerring

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
He's right, attitude makes all the difference in the world. However, it is often hard to change one's attitude, especially on the fly.
 

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2001
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Central MA
This is golden advice. The bitter attitude that so many ppl seem to be taking lately is only going to dig them deeper into their holes, and we can only hope they realize this and find hope and optimism again b4 it's too late.

Remember, life is a joke, death's the punchline, and you're the subject - laugh the whole way, and everything else will follow in due course.
 
Top