“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Attention!! UK DJ's please read!!!

Mukester

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Originally posted by Lionheart
I'd be down with this, but I am not quite where I wanna be DJ-wise yet.

Shame...It'd be quite interesting to meet other PUA's
The best thing would be that we're all in the same mindset---no having to explain what a # close is, an AFC, kino etc.

Oh yeah...the only way you get where you wanna be is practice, practice, practice...and this hook up is is practice, practice, practice :p
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
888
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Originally posted by All_Torque
You've got that right. Irish bints never know when to shut up.
lol, yeah, not exactly female DJs...
 
Top