**ATTENTION!!** The "Flake Test" is real..

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
DonGorgon said:
Young cute females who are hoing are very afraid of crazy hostile dudes who cant take rejection or no for an answer.. The popular trend they are using these days to test your character is to set up a date/ meeting/whatever and wait till the last minute to flake using a crazy outlandish excuse..

Example.. :

I set up a plan to meet this HB9 ho on monday night at 10pm she told me her address and said i could pick her up and she would come to my house to kickit..

at 8pm i try to confirm she says yes its cool but can i bring her some pain killers.. i say ok

at 9pm she says she has a tooth ache that is terrible so she cant kickit but if i really wana see her i can come and say high for a few mins.. I say no thanks we can reschedule since you are ill.. she says ok tomorrow is fine..

I get her the next night and F closed in 30 mins..

i passed the test cause:

1. i did not interrogate her about her flake excuse
2. I stayed calm
3. I did not accept her lesser offer of a few mins cause that would make me seem desperate.
4. I agreed to do another day
5. I showed no sympathy about her bs tooth ache story..lol (very important) if you are nice they will diss you.
DonGorgon! This has gotta be some of the best stuff I read! But this should honestly be in the tips section. Still love it!

And @ tsmith2334, That advice should be combined with DonGorgon's and then put in the tips section.

Hemingway

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
at 8pm i try to confirm
You lose: Never call to confirm a date.

Never make plans more than a day in advance.

If she doesn't know how to work a calendar, how is she ever going to know how to work you?

Weezy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hemingway said:
You lose: Never call to confirm a date.

Never make plans more than a day in advance.

If she doesn't know how to work a calendar, how is she ever going to know how to work you?

So Tru.

+1 Rep.