Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attention ***** takedown

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
how do u get an attention ***** to get with u? I mean we always flame them cuz they r only concerned about inflating their ego's and not about relationships, but how do u get them to care? and no, it's not as easy as, "jus ignore them then they'll come chasing u to get attention", cuz i've experimented and tried this on a number of attention *****s, and they basically jus say "screw u i still have billions of guys fawning over me", instead of chasing after u wondering y u dont give them attention too.they're jus like guys how play the numbers game. so is it even possible to hookup with one?

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 out of 5 Rex Mans agree, oneitis is the #1 killer among aspiring DJ's.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you become a man of value. then you hit on her girlfriends

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean to sound negative, but I don't think it can be done.... either they like you... or they use you. If they like you then you're in, but if they don't, no game is going to get them, because they have too big a pool. Just move on, trust me. Yes, attention *****s have sex, just with the guys they really like, and they don't play games with them.

Also, these girls are master at game and reading guys because they are always around them, and have guys trying to get with them. If you're looking for a challenge, go for it, but just don't ge oneitis, they're experts at taht because they confuse you by sending misleading/inconsistent signals... because they are LYING!

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
.....Why? In the time and effort it would take to do that, you could get with 3 girls! Doesn't seem worth it on this end man...

Maybe there's more to this than you've informed us of so far? Fill us in to the rest of this story.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
how do u get an attention ***** to get with u? I mean we always flame them cuz they r only concerned about inflating their ego's and not about relationships, but how do u get them to care? and no, it's not as easy as, "jus ignore them then they'll come chasing u to get attention", cuz i've experimented and tried this on a number of attention *****s, and they basically jus say "screw u i still have billions of guys fawning over me", instead of chasing after u wondering y u dont give them attention too.they're jus like guys how play the numbers game. so is it even possible to hookup with one?
It takes lot of energy to take one down. Besides you wont never be exclusive with her. I know a few AWs....they have steady boyfriends rich AFCs or Jerks...no pattern in that, probably no sane man could stay with them anyway. And they crave for attention not necessarily sex....they wont leave their bf unless they fall in love madly, which they are not capable of.

If you want to try anyway....play by their rules....give attention now and then, be mysterious, be flaky, play hard to get, give mixed signals and then maybe you score kiss, grope and maybe sex of questionable quality.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
.....Why? In the time and effort it would take to do that, you could get with 3 girls! Doesn't seem worth it on this end man...

Maybe there's more to this than you've informed us of so far? Fill us in to the rest of this story.
lol well sort of. im talkin right now to a girl who i think might be a bit of AW cuz everytime i ask for her number she kinda avoids the question, although she reacts positively to all my flirting and teasing. she is also very attractive and on her myspace there r guys complimenting her on her looks all the time, although i was different and havent complimented her on her looks yet.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she knows you want her, you tease and flirt with her. you're basically telling her she's attractive by teasing/flirting with her. you asked for her phone number, she's not even giving it to you? you can say "do you really think I'm going to spend all my time calling you?" but even when you get her number, how far do you think it's going to go if she's reluctant to even give you that?

do not get oneitis on this girl. i knew you were going to come back on here and say "she's hot." attention *****s tend to be hot, to mildly attractive, because they are the only onese who can get away with it. plain to ugly don't have guys following them around unless they have serious game. The only thing i learned by experience and listening to others, be a man, be confident, ****y SOB, talk down to her... the only problem is, if you are not this way in person, she will see right through it. just from what you said in this thread, you are not a badass biker type. An AW i went to recently, my first experience with AWs, I failed miserably... I listened about what her previous boyfriends did, and disgregarded what her opinion was of them, because these were the guys she actually fvcked, so she can say all she wants to but the point is, she got with them... her first one was a cage fighter, her second one is an ex navy seal, see a trend here? So i did my best to act like this, but failed miserably. I'm better off though, because she is a headcase, and was saying some crazy crap when i was going after her.

hui

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys I have been hearing a lot on oneitis and cold approches.......what are these?

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rrrrr said:
her first one was a cage fighter, her second one is an ex navy seal, see a trend here? So i did my best to act like this, but failed miserably. I'm better off though, because she is a headcase, and was saying some crazy crap when i was going after her.
Yeah, these are the worst cases to get oneitis with because you get addicted to the abuse and being lead on in the chase. Better to run as fast as you can when you come across these ones who only go for messed up guys. They like em' as pet projects to fix, but get bored as soon as their work is done and the guy is emasculated and forgets where he misplaced his testosterone.

I'm in a relationship right now with a girl who's about an HB6.6 and not allowing myself to get attached since I know she knows a bazillion guy "friends." and has a guy roomie. I send her mixed signals all the time and talk about casually seeing other people to keep her on her toes. :rolleyes: