Attention *****s!

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every woman is an attention ***** to some extent. I would like to know the reasons why you guys wouldn't date one, or is there a limit to how much attention she needs?

For example, I know we're all against dating women who are on myspace, but what if she stops going to mysapce when she dates you? Do you still hold it against her?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd date one. They are much more satisfying to cvm all over their face and then walk away. Funny enough, they love you even more when you do that.

Would I be in a relationship with one? No. But like you said, all girls like attention. But I tend to actually "date" the ones who don't just completely thrive on attention.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys can't control their emotions and just use an AW as a fvck buddy which is the only thing that they are good for and start getting delusions that they will be able to turn this h0 into a housewife if they just love her and are there for her enough.

Because a lot of guys can be such fvckin idiots that don't listen and can't control themselves when it comes to AW's many of us for that reason advocate guys just stay away from them and all severely fvcked up women to avoid the devastating emotional consequences that will come about when things turn bad which they inevitably will if you are dealing with a pathological AW.

Also AW can be so random with their craziness especially if you are dealing with a BPD after you and she consentually fvck she might report you to the cops for raping her when you actually didn't and then you'll be spending 15 years in the big house getting pounded in the ass by your cellmate for a crime you didn't commit.

Also this forum I think is about teaching guys to have success and mastery in all ways so why advocate guys search in the gutter for what they can get from healthy stable girls if they would just step up their fvckin game?

Its lunacy to promote guys go after AW's for any reason and not to insult you Mr. Perfect as I loved your pro wrestling career but yeah I almost have come to think many guys who try and justify going after AW's on the forum are simply doing so because at least at first the AW is the easy lay.

In other words guys don't want to have to step it up to get top shelf pvssy from a healthy sane normal woman who is actually capable of loving them if the interaction eventually goes from fvck buddy status to relationship and instead take the good looking AW slvt whose more than ready to give it up for a little attention without much effort on the guy's part and again this is true at least when you first meet an AW and she's attracted to you.

So the bottom line the problem isn't that guys on the forum want to fvck AW's.

The problem is a lot of guys are too emotionally weak to keep it to simply fvcking them and will get delusions in their head that once again they will turn the h0 into a housewife.

parrot84

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
The problem is a lot of guys are too emotionally weak to keep it to simply fvcking them and will get delusions in their head that once again they will turn the h0 into a housewife.
He's right! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM YOUR LIFE ?:

1. TO live with a woman who likes you for the exciting, generative, imaginative, adventureous, intelligent, playful, powerful, kind man that you WILL HOPEFULLY become.

or

2. TO LIVE a shytty amount of time trying to CHANGE a woman THAT only wants you (and all other guys no mather how fyckED UP THEY ARE) just for attention.
Who the hel wants a piece of shyt like that!

GREAT MEN DESERVE GREAT WOMEN! GREAT MAN AREN'T AFC's! GREAT WOMEN aren't necessarily 10's (PHYSICAL APPEREANCE) and mainly THEY AREN'T ATTENTION whalleS THAT SUCK ANY DYCK! GREAT WOMEN ARE SELECTIVE!
Better have 1 great woman than 100 Attention whalles !

RESPECT!

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Good answer.

It's not that I'm promoting the dating of an AW, it's that so many women are. I wasn't sure if I've been too harsh at time in my assessment of the AWs I've come across.

A girl once told me she through herself one of the largest non-celebrity birthday parties I've ever heard of. She was in her mid-twenties and instead of an intimate dinner, or a night out with friends, she had a huge party like she was 16. I was instantly uninterested after hearing about the party, but no one could understand why.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
speed dawg said:
I'd date one. They are much more satisfying to cvm all over their face and then walk away.
Haha, yup, exactly..so much more of a sexually satisfying experience.:D There is nothing like c*mming all over a b*tchy woman and an attention wh*res body.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MR_PERFECT said:
Every woman is an attention ***** to some extent. I would like to know the reasons why you guys wouldn't date one, or is there a limit to how much attention she needs?

For example, I know we're all against dating women who are on myspace, but what if she stops going to mysapce when she dates you? Do you still hold it against her?
Who is all against dating women who are on Myspace?

C'mon people. What are you gonna do next? Refuse to date a woman who works? Cause that's where she's likely to cheat, vie for attention, etc. Jeesus....it's 2008. The internet has been around for more than ten years and it isn't going anywhere. I'm 37 and I have Myspace AND Facebook! And so do most of my friends of all ages from around the country and around the world. EMBRACE IT.

And no, I would not date an AW. Any woman who needs that much validation is HIGH MAINTENANCE.

What makes an AW? If you have to ask that, then you aren't dealing with one, cause when you are, you will know it.

I only know one true AW, and it has allowed me to learn a great deal about how they work. They put on a front but they are just as insecure as the next girl, the difference is the AW will go to great lengths to ensure that she has plenty of sandbags laying around to shore up her ego at all times.

That's an AW in a nutshell.

Truebrit

Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I'd date one. They are much more satisfying to cvm all over their face and then walk away. Funny enough, they love you even more when you do that.

Would I be in a relationship with one? No. But like you said, all girls like attention. But I tend to actually "date" the ones who don't just completely thrive on attention.
LOL here here

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea all chicks are aws. Some are sexual and some are emotional to get the attention. I've dated a couple of aws. But they do change and calm down a bit imo. I dated one for 2years and lived with her. She was insane and out of control probably the craziest person anyone of my friends knew. That was 5 years ago so I knew her from 23 to 25 or so. Then I dated another aw recently who was 22. Not as sexual but for sure a c0ck tease. Bigger c0ck tease than the other aw but not as premiscuous. She was wild and scandalous. She will calm down eventually. But yea she needs her male orbiters for sure.
No fast forward to the current time I got back with my ex as some as u might know. She is almost 28. She has calmed down so much and realized she is too old to do the aw sh1t she was doing before. She still acts alittle scanadalous and gets her ego fed when we go out but she is 50x better than before. Still a little nutty but she has changed. I actuallly have a hard time grasping her change and react to her almost in the same way when I think somethings up but most of the time there is nothing going on.

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf has AW tendencies that just have to burst out time to time. Mainly when she gets comfortable. If she pushes it too far then we fight, she "gives in," apologizes, etc. A mutual friend asked if that whole routine was some kind of foreplay for us lol.

I think she is also testing me to see if I'm going to be on my game and not put up with blatant BS.

She said recently "oooo I like that fire in you."

But besides that, she has a need/compulsion to be told that she is hot, attractive etc. Insecure!