Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attention Moderators: SoSuave.Net Credibility Issue

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Moderators,

If we are supposed to be the Don Juans of the world, helping other men improve their skills, and offering advice, we lose credibility when we have advertisements for "Three Magic Texts to Get Her Out," etc.

All the successful Don Juans on here know that attraction is not a choice, and no amount of a man texting a woman, regardless of how "magical" the content might be, will change the fact that a woman isn't 100% eager to see you.

These ads continue to perpetuate the opposite of the advice that we preach on here, namely that you should be spending time, effort, and attention on women who have not demonstrated high interest levels. We cannot continue to seriously advise men who obviously need the help to "pull back," "give her space," "let her come to you," "don't waste your time on women with lukewarm interest," if before the next post in the thread there's an advertisement for how to text women into bed.

Get rid of these ads or continue to negatively affect the credibility of this forum and its advice.

Stugots26

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed 100% instead of "texts that turn her on, there should be self improvement ads. GQ, mens watches and clothing companies, gyms, those are the kinds of ads this forum needs.

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have mastered the art of seduction, and want to help my fellow man. I have a FAIL PROOF.....you hear me FAIL PROOF system for seduction. But I acquired the information by spending a lot of time and money, so I want compensation in return. Get on my website www.Bulls**tNudieVirusfilledHalfAssedSalesPitch.net.com.org and purchase my PDF on the failproof ways of picking up women in the 21st century. Oh you don't get any kind of sample or general idea of what my book talks about, just that it's going to be great.

CALL NOW AND WE'LL DOUBLE THE OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I was almost going to start a thread with some of the funny claims from some of the ads here. At the end of the day though, the forum is here to make money. Without the ads, there would be no forum. The credibility shouldn't be that big of a deal. It's just a message board.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, any smart person knows most ads are bullsh!t. Most people with common sense in todays internet world know what is worth their clicks.

Remember, this forum is free, the advice is free...and the owner, Allen, has to make money some how. Some of that is likely from stuff sold around the site, and some is from ad-revenue. Are you gonna pay the fees that keep this website up?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those ads are based off of your search history. So if you look up a lot of cars then you'll get random Dealership ads and all of that. But since it's based off of this website you get those "how to real her in with these 6 simple tricks!" And all of that.

It works a lot like how Amazon and EBay have a "recommended for you" panel.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They got to make some dough somehow to pay for servers and bit a few beers for Des, Atom Smasher and co.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I saw an add for "how to get your girlfriend back" or something like that.

Has anyone clicked on these adds? Where do they go? I'm little hesitant to, considering my computer is important to me, and I need it work.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Dude, any smart person knows most ads are bullsh!t. Most people with common sense in todays internet world know what is worth their clicks.

Remember, this forum is free, the advice is free...and the owner, Allen, has to make money some how. Some of that is likely from stuff sold around the site, and some is from ad-revenue. Are you gonna pay the fees that keep this website up?
What in the hell, I just found something that Jaylan said that I agreed with :nervous:, I'm wondering does this now mean the world is coming to an end lol?

Yes, usually when you have a website or blog or vlog, that generates a good amount of traffic, you want to monetize it with ads. Sometimes the ads are targeted and sometimes the ads are about a variety of topics, but their purpose is to bring in revenues that help support the continuation of the website or blog or vlog.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Recently I saw an add for "how to get your girlfriend back" or something like that.

Has anyone clicked on these adds? Where do they go? I'm little hesitant to, considering my computer is important to me, and I need it work.
They go to legit websites. When someone clicks from here, the owner of SS gets paid for the click.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ads look fine and reasonable to me, and thanks to the powers that be for not covering the forum with mountains of clickbait that retards loading and comp performance while on the forum.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
They got to make some dough somehow to pay for servers and bit a few beers for Des, Atom Smasher and co.
Don't forget the rides home. Those guys get HAMMERED and leave with a limo full of hotties. Nothing quite like whipping out your "Sosuave Moderator ID" and woman come flocking over!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheVirtualMind said:
Don't forget the rides home. Those guys get HAMMERED and leave with a limo full of hotties. Nothing quite like whipping out your "Sosuave Moderator ID" and woman come flocking over!
I thought that stopped when that became common knowledge back in 2005 or 2006. Did the heat die down or something?

- comic_relief