"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Attention hungry girls who challenge us

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Did you ever have a girl who you don't know try to push up next to you and get close to you? Well I did. I was at this moddeling show in manhattan doing stagehand work. This girl who is very pretty sits next to me when there are alot of other spaces available to sit. im playing it cool not saying nothing to her. Then she starts to move closer to me. Now im thinking ok, she is openly challenging me. She wants me to say something. So I did.
I was like, "are you apart of the show"? She said no Laughing. I was like why not? insinuating that she was beautiful. anyways we went on talking about careers and other good things. I did more flirting and she kept laughing and smiling. I had to get back to work so i told her id catch up wit her later. I didn't see her until after the show. I had to get her number so I started off asking her if she enjoyed the show. She was like yeah, I liked the dominatrix scene the best and i went on tellin her which part i liked. After chattin and laughin, She stood up and was about to leave, I then made my move asked for the number and she was like "Oh I have a man, he was apart of the show".
I said ok thats ok then, it was nice meeting you. and left. See i learned not to catch feelings for girls because they too unstable so i went after other girls. it wasn't a huge loss cuz i have a girlfriend already.(girl who used to beat me). The moral of this story is that attention girls will challenge your manhood to see how you react, it happens to me alot. If you step to em, they may back down or say they have a man because they know what they started.:D i hope this was helpful
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
man i just relaised somthing, we all hear how you should not make your intentions obvious when you chat up girls, but after reading this, it has made it all so obvious, they know what we are up to straight away, there is no hiding your intentions so they do not go on guard. You stop them going on guard by making them want you
 

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Va
Where did you hear that men shouldn't make their intentions known? Did they update the bible recently in that regard? You're a man, and she's a woman- you both know you're after her pvssy, there is no need to dance around that fact.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
i heard that on cold aproches you should not make your intentions known because she will put her guard up, but obviously this was bs, as now i have learnt girls know exactly why we cold approch them, and if theres any doubt in there minds, then the number close would make them certain
 

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Va
Well isn't the whole point of a cold approach to not get her number? If you're just there for conversation with a hot girl, why try to hide that? She's intresting in some way, or else you wouldn't have talked to her in the first place- they pick up on this right away and if you are attractive to them, they are already entertaining the thought of banging you. So just go with it, believe me there is no point in worry about it when most pepole won't even remember the instance a month from now, let alone a year. Matter of fact, fvck other people. Do it because you want to.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
In the dj bible it said that girls can smell your agenda. if having sex with her is your goal, then it will show in your attitude and your mind won't be with the girl. and she can tell this. Now me on the other hand, I thought she was cool not thinkin about pvssy.
Besides, she sat next to me, i didn't approach her. Its like she was waiting for me to say something. so i did. I admit, im a flirtatious guy.
 
Top