"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Attention Ho's who need attention injected in their veins

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
How dare they? These attention Ho's are taking it too far. This girl wanted my attention,(eye contact, smile, standing next to me all the time.) and without delay I started talking to her. we were maad cool. we had good convo, then it was time for me to go home. She yelled out Hey! is that it? I turned around and she looked pissed. I felt she probably wanted me to ask her out or try to get her number. So I turned around and said well maybe we should keep in touch then and asked her for her number. she says sorry, I have a man already, grins and says goodbye. I was like whatever ATTENTION HO!! she turned around and said what did you say to me? I said I didn't stutter. We went our seperate ways. I called it as I saw it. I wasn't even mad.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
what was the point of this thread exactly. I understand that some women are brutal but what was the point of this thread?
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
When she said, "Is that it?", you should've just turned around and said, "Yep. See you around."

Instead you went BACK after she pretty much bullied you into asking for her number. (hmm...bullied...anyone else notice a pattern here? :D )

So you showed weakness and she ditched you. If you wanted her number you should've closed the deal right there.
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Ah! but I got the last words in, and I was ready to back up my talk. so Who bullied who squirrels?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by joecollapoppa
Ah! but I got the last words in, and I was ready to back up my talk. so Who bullied who squirrels?
*Chuckles* This coming from a guy who got his ass kicked by a girl...
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
should've waited for her to get out of the club so you can shoot her in the face.
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Hey, everybody's gotten their arse kicked by a woman before, even if it was by their own momma
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
how come no one aint givin me wins? I beat 2 girls up in a handicap match. All yall talk about is how i got beat up.
Who's side are yall on?:confused:
 

blitzin'

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Yeah, woo hoo, good job!:rolleyes:
Seriously though, if a chicks gonna' act like that she's probably always like that, you're better off. I just *****ed the chick I'd been writing about yesterday, and she's already come crawling back, and asking ME to hang out. I think it was good you stood up for yourself and didn't give her the satisfaction of playing her ***** games. Although, you probably would have gotten it if you hadn't turned around and said anything, it sounded like she would have chased you down to give it. Oh, well, you did what you could in the situation.:cool:
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by joecollapoppa
Ah! but I got the last words in, and I was ready to back up my talk. so Who bullied who squirrels?
No, you got owned, and she put you down. Then you tried in vain to get under HER skin and she just flipped you off because she was done messing with your weak ass.

Back up your talk? What were you gonna do, kick her ass? Wow, beating up a girl would really prove a lot, wouldn't it? :rolleyes:

Man, you really need to re-evaluate your pimp hand. From your stories, it sounds like women don't respect you at all. :(
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Squirrels, everyone gets burned thats why we are here

I bullied her mentally idiot! This situation wouldn't have led to a fight anyways, squirrels you need to let go of my past for real cuz you sounding stupid :rolleyes: everyone's givin me positive replies except you.
Get off d's nuts and start responding like b's nuts. LOL
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Re: Squirrels, everyone gets burned thats why we are here

Originally posted by joecollapoppa
I bullied her mentally idiot! This situation wouldn't have led to a fight anyways, squirrels you need to let go of my past for real cuz you sounding stupid :rolleyes: everyone's givin me positive replies except you.
Get off d's nuts and start responding like b's nuts. LOL
Who else here gave you a positive reply? :confused:

Cuz I'm reading and I don't see a-one. :eek:

Oh yeah, b's nuts said you were "cool"...obviously someone has trouble detecting sarcasm.

Actually, I'm the only one on this thread who even BOTHERED to give you any constructive advice. Instead you blew it off and proceeded to tell everyone how cool you are for beating up two chicks and being ready to beat up a third. Seriously...you're no player.

She bullied YOU mentally. You were walking away and she YELLED at you and you came crawling back to get her number, then she blew you off and you got all offended. She OWNED you. :p

Start reading the forums and stop trying to amuse people with stories of how you beat up/almost beat up/cussed out/almost cussed out girls, because all they do is make you look more chumpish. That's not an insult...that's honest advice.
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Squirrels, it seems like you missed my first post. I didn't get mad or offeneded. I have a girl anyways so what did i lose?
I just called it for what it was. She was a Attention HO.
Are you supposed to be the new Rgeere or something? I know squirrels like nuts but can you please get off mines? Thank you :)
 
Top