"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Attention Ho Questions

strollsrus

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2003
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
59
I was taken advantage of by a attention Ho a married one at that. We was friends or so I thought before any of this flirting etc. I never gave her any attention so I thought we was friends. I am shocked that a person can be so ignorant to another person and I never thought she would do such a thing to me AT FIRST but I quickly started to realize that she was just messing with me for attention. I then would point it out to her that she is just messing with my head. She would say " I am not that mean"
DO ATTENTION HO'S REALIZE WHAT THEY ARE DOING, to a person? Did it not cross her mind that if she played me and I got mad that I would call her husband? So we have not talked for almost a year now but I was seen with another and now this attention ho is Jealous WTF is wrong with her?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
kinda general

You didn't go much into specifics, but attention *****s are very narcissistic, especially if they're hot and have been told they're hot by every AFC they come in contact with. These girls embody the "Me, me, me!!!" mentality since their egos are so huge they do not think anyone else's opinions matter. Some of them honestly don't know (or don't care) what their behavior does since they are rarely challenged.
Don't give this ***** any more satisfaction of playing you like a violin.
 

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
11
- They don't consider consequences from their actions.
- They only care about themselves.
- They know exactly what they are doing.
- Chicks never accept responsiblity.
- They don't like to think they didn't get their way. As soon as they do, you're history again.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Uhhh...why give a attention ho more fuel for her egotistical fire??? You should NOT have told her she's messing with your head!!! Just play her at her own game!! Don't give her direct answers about anything and she'll smuther herself in shiat to get your attention.

Just laugh at her and tell her she's silly. Never call an attention ho out on her games. Just play it back on her 10x stronger.


PIMP
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Say "No" to married Hos!!!
 
Top