Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ATTENTION H&F-READERS! BAD ADVICE FROM RaWBlooD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(after MoM petition) PLEASE STICKY MODS!

As we all have noticed this board has been spammed during the last weeks. A certain member called RaWblooD is constantly writing replies to every thread and give advice about things which we all agree he doesn't know anything about. He might sound legitmate and like he is dead sure on the advice he gives, but in reality the advice is flawed at best.

The replies from this person have come so frequently that people don't correct them anymore even if they are dead wrong or dangerous for people to put into use. Don't argue with RawBlood, just ignore anything he writes.

ATTENTION. If you get advice from Rawblood be very suspicious about the things he says. Unless any of the more knowledgable persons of the H&F section agree with what he says I STRONGLY recommend not following anything he says for your own safety. Put him on the ignore list. If you don't get any answers except RaWbloods, it's better to PM one of the veterans of this sections so you get legitimate advice.

Lifeforce

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.... i've been having to sift through that stuff to get to Warboss and co's posts.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lifeforce, i think you're among the better members of this board and i don't mean to insult you, but i think it's really a bad thing to open a thread meant to despise one's credibility.
you can disagree with RawBlood, but it's not a good thing to tell people not to follow his advice, unless other people agree with him.

all my respect goes to you, rawblood and everybody else on this board, so please, fellow wannabe-don-juans, let us not blame each other

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what bad advice has he posted- i did a quick look and notting out of ordinarry (rediculus) poeped out:confused:

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
lifeforce, i think you're among the better members of this board and i don't mean to insult you, but i think it's really a bad thing to open a thread meant to despise one's credibility.
you can disagree with RawBlood, but it's not a good thing to tell people not to follow his advice, unless other people agree with him.

all my respect goes to you, rawblood and everybody else on this board, so please, fellow wannabe-don-juans, let us not blame each other
He has 700+ posts and he's been a member for a whole month! Hell i've been here for about two years and I am still under 200 posts!

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X

That's the danger with him. He give some advice which is pretty good and then he give others which are utter crap. If he was only trolling then people wouldn't believe in what he says but when he behave as he does then people might take his advice and might even end up hurting themselves or not reaching their goals. I don't know if he is kidding and think it's funny or just being retarded.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to sticky this shiite.

I've reviewed rawblood's posts. Other than having a lame sense of humor and not being able to spell or write worth a shiite, he's not that offensive or even completely wrong.

Like anything else on these boards, take what works for you and ignore the rest. If you don't like his posts, ignore him.

If I find anyone simply being a troll, harassing other members, or being a continuous idiot without adding anything to the site, then we'll consider booting that person.

Carry on.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If people choose to ignore him, they'll do so on their own volition - as prosemont said, there's no need to sticky this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.