Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ATTENTION, all true players and pimps !!!...

PimpNHard

Don Juan
Reaction score
In light of a post by Player_Supreme I have decided to put together a web site for all the true players and pimps to get together on the web. The site will have a place for player profiles (pics, stats, location), rants and raves (forum), rules to the "game" (articles, theories, knowledge, tips), and other things we can come up with. I know this sounds a lot like this site, but the new sit will focus on the "game" from the player/pimp perspective instead of the general "dating scene". I can handle all the programming/web design myself, but I do need help with the content. I am looking for all the help I can get with this task. So, all of you true players and pimps can email a pimp/player at pimpnhard@myself.com if this sounds like something you might be interested in.

Another thing -

How in the h3ll can I change my DJ status from "Don Juan" to "Master Don Juan" ?

Reaction score
Yeah they still come outta the carpets like roaches holmes...just like I posted. Oh you might get banned if you don't pull this post...competing sites I don't think are allowed to post web addy's here.

My rants was for the web heads at this site to open up a room just for us real players so we can elevate this game to another level.

I'mma get at ya right now with sum shyt.

Watch ya back now...you've been targeted by the haters. Just look above. 600 quality posts...shyt I got that many just by arguing with a few guys over stupid shyt.