"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

ATTENTION ALL NoobS!!!!COME HERE B4 POSITNG

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
I notice many of your are jumping on here asking for advice and not even looking at the information on this site. I notice this is happening quite a lot and it is wasting people's times for others who have unique problems that are MORE of a problem



in other words




READ THE BIBLE!!!!!!!!1



IT IS IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OPPOSITE THE CUTE GIRL






It has a contents with all the things you need to know as well as a glossary for terms like "AFC" and "HB"

it also has the answer to most of your questions and gives far MORE information then this forum can give in regards to basic stuff. As well as this stuff is created by experts who understand woman because they have gone through it all. Many of us such as myself posting are not and can give wrong advice even if we dont mean 2. its best to look in the bible first for anwers. there is also a search you can do for past threads that can possibly answere your question.



Thank you
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
lol sorry i mean "posting"



but "posing" also works
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
lol im just seeing the threads pop up constantly like

"should i call her" or "does she like me" or "how to avoid friendship zone"........
 

KOSR

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
I cold approached this princess, she said I was ugly and freaked her out, she called the cops. I followed her and know where she lives, do I still have a chance with her? She did make eye contact.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Location
England
Originally posted by KnightOfSexualRelief
I cold approached this princess, she said I was ugly and freaked her out, she called the cops. I followed her and know where she lives, do I still have a chance with her? She did make eye contact.
Way to go KnightOfSexualRelief - unlucky with the police, you seem to have done everything right. You already demonstrated plenty of DJ confidence, I have a few more suggestions for you - trust me, if you follow these tips, you WILL get the girl:

* wait for 4 months til she forgets about you
BE A CHALLENGE!!

* Then call her and hang up before she has a chance to talk to you. She'll be getting REALLY moist for you after this!!

* Turn up immediately at her door in camo gear, armed with an assault rifle. Women just love a powerful man who's not afraid of danger!

* Drop her a few neg-hits like "you have hideously bad breath" and "your nose is too big". Never underestimate the power of a Neg Hit!

* Escalate things with some Kino. Don't show that you're nervous - just grab her all over, don't be afraid to play with her princess breasts. She'll be so ready for you after all these techniques you'll be fighting her off.

* If this fails, you obviously aren't showing enough Alpha Maleness. Whip out your c0ck and she'll swoon over you.

* If it still doesn't work, don't worry. She's just playing games. Be persistent. Do the whole thing again the day after.

---

new guys - READ the DJ Bible.
 
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Location
England
Originally posted by dearsappho
Is the girl that cute?
Overwhelmingly so! I wrote her a suite of poems yesterday, sent her 24 roses, several boxes of chocolate and a case of champagne.

BUT I HAVEN'T GOT ONE-ITIS!!!
 
Top