"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

ATTENTION: All Members Please Read

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
We recently had a situation where a member posted a picture and phone number of another member here. That member who posted the info has been banned. Fortunately we caught it very quickly and deleted it.

We want to be crystal clear that posting any kind of personal information that can be used to identify another member, regardless of gender, is grounds for immediate dismissal.

Thanks,

The Moderation Team
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Its happened a few times on here.. I have had to ask Atom Smasher to delete a couple of posts, due to morons posting personal details of people on here.

Not good man!
 

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2019
Messages
238
Reaction score
278
Age
35
We recently had a situation where a member posted a picture and phone number of another member here. That member who posted the info has been banned. Fortunately we caught it very quickly and deleted it.

We want to be crystal clear that posting any kind of personal information that can be used to identify another member, regardless of gender, is grounds for immediate dismissal.

Thanks,

The Moderation Team
Good catch, @Atom Smasher, and your compatriots.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top