Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attention ALL High Schoolers!!!

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have decided that it's time to make the greatest post EVER.

Yes. EVER.

I'm not going to spoil it, but let's say this: it's a manual to solve EVERY problem you will face in your high school life.

So I want everyone (High Schoolers only, unless you have something valuable to input) to post some common and/or uncommon problems. Then, after taking ALL of them that are valid, I will answer each of them in great detail.

The outcome?

Any problem you may have, will have already been answered, cuz it wont be posted until I think it's done. Therefore: less thread space taken up. Hopefully the post will be made into a sticky as well.

So post your problems, ideas, comments here! With your cooperation, this will be the most reliable High School reference, possibly even surpassing the Bible!

You give me your ideas. I can make it happen.

;)
~Whatsupwiddat

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no offense man, I think what you're doing is a great humanitarian thing..... but what makes you the ultimate authority on all high school problems? I mean, advice is ALWAYS great..... but why is *your* advice the best option? IMO..... the bible can answer SO MANY questions, and they are addressed by MASTER DJ's.... who really know their ****.
I'm not attacking you, for all I know you're the world's greatest DJ.... but I don't see any reliable proof of that ;)..... so until then, I'll still recommend getting MANY opinions (from many different dj's), and *reading the bible* :D

good luck on your mission tho ;)

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I dont know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

- Bill Cosby

superman0

Don Juan
Reaction score
WUWD. I have read your other posts, and there great.
Advice is always good, but I think your on a small ego trip.
Also, I like the way cablelight put it.

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
scale back a little dude. Life is one huge topic and problem. If you can fix it you are God!

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my girlfriend likes to have sex with me too much, how do i fix this?

hahaha, chill bro.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post was serious. I wanted to invest some time and make something big. I like big things. Now contribute or shut up.

And another thing: I'm determined to succeed. I won't stop. I like my idea and I'll stick by it. And I'm pretty sure The Matrix: Reloaded will too.

This .... will.....

kick so much ass.........

scale back a little dude. Life is one huge topic and problem. If you can fix it you are God!
High School life is VERY simple. Trust me.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to know how not to fall deeply for one girl, finding out which girls can be used for LTR and which can be put aside for friends with benefits? and I want a DEF. DEFINTE scale of interest level.- Good, right?

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to work on my cold street pickups. Tips, suggestions on initial approach, etc...

potatostacks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need help on just getting my courage up to apply DJ techniques, thats were I always screw myself over. that and how to go for the number, or face to face "date" setting up.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Hi, I'm new and i got a question.

Theres this girl i like who has a boyfriend. I've known her for about 2 years but we aren't very close. We're probably just "friends".

OK, so recently I've started reading all of this (great site btw :) ) and have started playing GANJI games with her. IE no more contact. Now when i do see her, i do C+F and kino which work great and fun for me too hehe. She seems to enjoy her time around me as im not as 'available' to her as before EG AFC!

So my question is, will a girl lose interest in you if you avoid her *too* much?

thx.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F-it.

Though I'm a little skeptical about this whole thing, I'd like to see it done, so I'll help out with the questions if you want it, 'Dat :D

Need someone to keep you in line anyway :eek:

<_surfer on speed_>

Reaction score
let's see how good you are.

How to get out the let's just be friends zone:D :D :D

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you effectivly manage your time to include School, sports, girls, family, and friends?

What can you do for a date in a place with nothing to do?

I'm intelligent, how do i come off in a non-threating way?

Dude high School Life isn't simiple. Try to answer EVERY question a high school person might have, and you will be lost. And besides what makes your answers right?

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you see a girl in the hallways (during class time, so this means she has a spare and is sitting there doing work) and she has a friend there...How would you approach and avoid the c'ockblocking?

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going to be classic...

Oh... and just to reaffirm him, it is possible for WUWD to make this post, cause I already know how he is going to do it... although he does not know that I know that. ;) I would make the post before him... but that would just be wrong. ;) :cool:

The Matrix: Reloaded

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good idea WUWD, but you do realize some trolls are going to come in and load up on questions not asked here. Anyway, here are a few:

Why do the ugly girls keep hitting on me?
What is Kino? (surprised how often that is asked here...)
Does she like me!?!?!?!?
How should I dress?
My life sucks, can you help me?
ARG, SHES PERFECT AND I LIKE HER BUT SHE TOTALLY IGNORES ME!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO!!???
What can I do if neither one of us has a car?
Shes Christian and isn't into sex, how can I change that?
Better yet....She doesnt want to go any farther, how can I change her mind?
She looked at me, smiled, touched my arm, and waved goodbye. Is this good?
Where can I pick up chicks?
Help with confidence....
How can I call her? What do I say?
Shes hot and surrounded by guys, I'm pathetic. Do I still have a chance?
I like to sit around all day at home on the weekends, then make farting noises in school and have everybody in the classrooms look disgusted, can I still score?
My parents/her parents are strict, how can I/ we still see her/each other?
This chick I know has had three boyfriends and cheated on all of them, should I trust her?
She has a bf, should I still approach her and try for the digits?
What happens if you don't masterbate for a while?
Popularity important?
Social proof?
How to be ****y and funny?
Shes ___ older/younger than me, is it still good?
I sit around with my thumb up my ass while chicks strip infront of me and blow me, is this good?
Shes at my house and we are on the couch, how can I make a move?
Tell her I like her!?

Thats all I can think of now, maybe more on the way....

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CableLight
F-it.

Though I'm a little skeptical about this whole thing, I'd like to see it done, so I'll help out with the questions if you want it, 'Dat :D

Need someone to keep you in line anyway :eek:
Thanks. I'll need that. Look forward to working with you again ;)
If you want to, you can proofread it when it's done. In fact... you and Lorenzo will have the honor.

Matrix: Reloaded says:
This is going to be classic...

Oh... and just to reaffirm him, it is possible for WUWD to make this post, cause I already know how he is going to do it... although he does not know that I know that. I would make the post before him... but that would just be wrong.
:D

If you'd like, we can make this a joint operation...:) Since you read my 'Psyche' one and loved it so much, I will honor your request to "collaborate on a post together" as I remember you putting it. Wanna take me up on the offer?

;)

Special thanks to crazykid for all of those. Makes my job (and Mtrix's, if he accepts) a lot easier.

PS: Matrix, if you accept, we will split it about 65-70 to 35-30. I'll take the more work, since it's my post. Or I can do all of it and you can add on. Sound good?

'Dat.

(if anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me with advice, comments, anything) ;)