Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attending weddings when red pill is woven into your mindset

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wrapped up being at my nephew's wedding. I wish him well, and he stands a better chance than most at coming out okay in a blue pill world.

But damn it's hard to sit through, especially at only 18-mo post-decree as The Divorced Uncle. Them going through the same vows I went through, plus a cheesy set of their own, blithely taking it as a universal truth that they'll beat the 50% odds. They are both 30 of course, imagine that. I could rant more but there's no point.

The one thing that did strike me was just how vapid it was. What they chose for individual vows. The roasts by the matron of honor and best man. It was all so paper thin for what is supposedly such a singular day in their lives.

Anyway, glad that's over.

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re not alone man, that’s the same way I feel. It’s hard to look away and not notice the details. It gets to a point where you no longer enjoy the things that in your blue pill days were amusing and unnoticeable. But I’m happy that my eyes are opened and I’m wide awake

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We understand what you mean, we are all in that same position I guess.

Personally I moved on from the "anger phase", I no longer feel betrayed from life for the simple fact that the blue pill world was a lie to begin with.

Right now I find the replicant approach to be the best one, so think with your head but talk and behave like the others and you will be fine and possibly even have some advantage.

I live by a soft form of MGTOW where I dont consider anything beside one night stands and casual dating yet when I talk with someone my age (mid 30s) and he say that he is going to get married or become father, I congratulate and fake envy and admiration in a hollywood worth performance.

Nothing more fair than someone willingly deciding to do the work we dont wanna do.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I moved on from the "anger phase", I no longer feel betrayed from life for the simple fact that the blue pill world was a lie to begin with.
Not really in any sort of anger phase. My transition was more "damn! now it all makes waaay more sense!" rather than anger. I have a nice big bucket of resentment from the failed marriage itself, I don't need to pile on existential anger, lol.

Same with this weekend's event. I just felt awkward for a lot of reasons, seeing the blue pill world through new eyes being just one of them.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I still go to weddings. I just calculate in my head when their divorce will be based on:

- How much of a beta the groom is around the bride
- How does the bride disrespect the groom in front of others
- The age of the bride

There is no helping a blue pill man at the altar. He has to FEEL the pain when it's his time, nothing we SAY will change a thing.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It gets to a point where you no longer enjoy the things that in your blue pill days were amusing and unnoticeable.
i used to think nothing of taking on other womens kids lol, now my head spins like the excorsist

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We understand what you mean, we are all in that same position I guess.

Right now I find the replicant approach to be the best one, so think with your head but talk and behave like the others and you will be fine and possibly even have some advantage.

I live by a soft form of MGTOW where I dont consider anything beside one night stands and casual dating yet when I talk with someone my age (mid 30s) and he say that he is going to get married or become father, I congratulate and fake envy and admiration in a hollywood worth performance.

Nothing more fair than someone willingly deciding to do the work we dont wanna do.
Life can suck if your stuck on stupid. Be smart and enjoy it.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a wedding then, I starting to realize some stuffs:

- They were not rich people, and the man just spent a lot of money with church, photos, videos, decorations, and all those bull****s. It's a lot of money to such a thing! I would like to have that amount in my account... maybe I will start a Wedding Business! ^^

- I did not see hapinness in his eyes... Its was like he was stressed out, sad and nervous. Really, it was like watching someone going to the jail.

-The bride was all happy and was living the happiest day in her life. But if we think, it's so selfish. Woman don't give a **** if a man want to get married, this day is all about her... she is not there because she love the guy or want to build something with him. If that was really a true and genuine reason, it may be something more lasting.

- Then the wedding is over, and after that woman realize that her fantasie is over, and all her life purpose just went away. Now she will get depressed, fat, angry, anxious... Then it comes a new goal into her life: get pregnant. So now she deposites all his expectations that a child will fulfill her cinderella fantasy. And when she finally got it! BOOMMMM! She realize that raising a child is really painful and now she will lose a huge amount of time doing that.

- A real life example: this woman fight with the guy all the time cause she want him to help her take care of home, their daughter and also he works like a dog. He went on vacation and slept for 3 days cause he is tired. She scream to him like a crazy psycho. I asked him someday: "Bro, is it really worth to get married?"... The answer was worst than I imagine.

We should not blame woman or man for that... is just that we don't have proper education in our culture (they are selling fantasies to us all the time)... both men and women. If we have more awareness and knowledge, men and women could have better relationships.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
^^^ that money sentemant is bull**** dude. Imagine wasting 50k on one day. I'd throw up and off myself. I cannot justify spending money on a wedding for a piece of paper and one day just to say I'm married to someone.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just a shame that many young men are not being well informed or groomed in masculinity from an early age.
I have tried it with my young son, (19 now), but he was so against it to the point he started to resent me, so I had to let it go. But with his 3 grown-up feminist sisters and even worse mother, I didn't stand a chance. It pains me to see him become so blue pills, knowing he's going to war with a spitting fire dragon arms with bow and arrow,,,

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were not rich people, and the man just spent a lot of money with church, photos, videos, decorations, and all those bull****s. It's a lot of money to such a thing!
Actually, traditionally the bride's parents pay for the wedding.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a general rule: the more expensive the wedding, the more expensive the divorce....every extravagant wedding I've ever attended has always ended with a train wreck divorce....

I just chuckle cynically whenever I attend one.....

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I have tried it with my young son, (19 now), but he was so against it to the point he started to resent me, so I had to let it go. But with his 3 grown-up feminist sisters and even worse mother, I didn't stand a chance. It pains me to see him become so blue pills, knowing he's going to war with a spitting fire dragon arms with bow and arrow,,,
I firmly believe that boys after the ages of 5 needs to spend as little time as possible with their mother's.

A boy can't and shouldn't live within the feminine imperative world that females thrives in.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see the same thing happening with my 2yrs son. His mother is the worst kind of woman a ever meet in this world.

And my parents are just supporting her and helping demonize myself to my son. This is the reason I understand why some many fathers become absent.

I almost commit suicide, cause of the psychological sh!ts they thrown at me. Few people understand, until they live it in their lives.

You're the first one I met in similar situation... if you need anything, I'm here man.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I firmly believe that boys after the ages of 5 needs to spend as little time as possible with their mother's.

A boy can't and shouldn't live within the feminine imperative world that females thrives in.
Agree with that.

The only problem that may occur is with that age, the child could be already brainwashed by their mothers and then the child would not want to be around of his/her father (cause they will see him as a demon or negative person). It's still possible to change btw, but it may take time.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Agree with that.

The only problem that may occur is with that age, the child could be already brainwashed by their mothers and then the child would not want to be around of his/her father (cause they will see him as a demon or negative person). It's still possible to change btw, but it may take time.
A man's core values (fixed values) = childhood upbringing and his inherent inborn personality (passive or dominant).

These can't be change until the day he dies.

The childhood upbringing of a boy has always been the responsibility of the father.

Fail that and you failed ur son.

Don't blame the mother because once a man becomes the father he is the Head of that family unit.

That power is inherently granted to every man by God and by nature itself.

If a man relinquished it to his wife then the fault lies with him.