“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Attempted pickup - what went wrong?

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
955
Reaction score
13
Location
DC
Okay. So five minutes ago i got back from the movies (Finding Nemo, which I enjoyed more than I thought i would) and, not desiring to sit with my family, i decided to sit next to two girls, one of whom i recognized from my synagouge. Her redheaded friend (Ariel), however, interested me more.

Anyway, we start talking and get along fairly well. When redhead goes to get popcorn (which she offers to me later) I ask my fellow Israelite if reddy has a boyfriend. She does not, but prom is ina week, and she'll probably go with some guy who is not her boyfriend.

After the movie ends, Ariel says

Ariel: That was awesome, I'm going to bring my little brother to see it again.

Me: i wouldn't mind seeing you again. (pretty smooth, i thought.

Ariel: well, if I'm ever around, say hi.

I was so flustered I didn't ask for her number.

Well?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Leporello
I was so flustered I didn't ask for her number.
WTF? Don Juans shouldn't get flustered, they should make the girls flustered (and wet.) Was this because she actually said something to you?
 

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
Frankly, that sounds like she wasn't super-interested anyway, or she would have volunteered a way to get in touch with her. You still should have said:

"either that, or you can write down your number for me."

Then you're set. Just remember to GET THE NUMBER next time.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
955
Reaction score
13
Location
DC
Originally posted by Da Game
Frankly, that sounds like she wasn't super-interested anyway.
Well, what more could I expect? I just met her, after all.
 
Last edited:

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
lol, dude dont worry about it. just one chick out of too many. just remember to keep ur cool and NOT get flustered, and lol reemmber to get the number? next time u got it dude.

thats a pitiful excuse b.t.w.

~ivan
 
Top