Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attacking HER with LJBF

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I once saw this awesome, glorious tip, on how to use the LJBF on them. To give it out to them, and them having high IL, would well, get them even more competitive etc etc... Ive searched for it here but havent found it. Does anyone have a clue on where it is, or what exactlly it is?
I used it once, without knowing about it, well, anyway, thanks in advance.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've started threads about this more than once, I believe. I think it's a great tactic that's often overlooked. Takes guts to do it though.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK - it can backfire -

But one mid-level LJBF is when you are out with her and you run into your friend Bob say:

"Bob, this is my friend HB9.5. HB9.5 this is Bob".

Will get her wondering exactly where you two stand.

Keep 'em on their toes boys!

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this it?

Is this your famed post? . Maybe we could elaborate on this..? From my experience it can only be used on high IL women

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronin I
OK - it can backfire -

But one mid-level LJBF is when you are out with her and you run into your friend Bob say:

"Bob, this is my friend HB9.5. HB9.5 this is Bob".

Will get her wondering exactly where you two stand.

Keep 'em on their toes boys!
or even better, introduce her as your "future ex-wife". This gets 'em every time.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Is this it?

Originally posted by SamePendo
Is this your famed post? . Maybe we could elaborate on this..? From my experience it can only be used on high IL women
SamePendo, what did you want to discuss? I think that was one of them, but I know there are others as well.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bugsquish
Sounds like one that could backfire...
Not really.

If you're doing well, the LJBF card is not really needed and shouldn't be used.

If you sense she's moving you into that slot already and/or is about to say it to you, you use this card pre-emptively.

Backfire? Hardly. You have nothing to lose. You're being LJBF'd as it is and this can be an instant slap to her assumption--which, in effect, immediately reshuffles the deck (to continue with the card analogy going here...)

And what if she does get the dreaded words out first? You have 5 seconds to match and call her (stop it!) by giving a sigh of relief, of gratitude, and agree with her. This will slap her assumptions sideways and reshuffle the deck (what! He does not desire me? I am a--a--a--sister to him? That dog over there with the dumpy @ss has more chance with him than me??? I cannot accept this! etc.)

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Is this it?

Originally posted by SamePendo
if they are high IL, you dont need to resort to a risky, games like this

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Games, well, just to make clear..
I defenitely am NOT into games. Right now im in a holiday and spend my time relaxing and resting. That is why im so much online now...
I used this card, dont really remember exactly HOW I did, but I did use it. Then I read about it.
Im sure there are variations of this card, on throwing out the LJBF on her...
Oh, and I agree totally TesqueRed.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that LJBF'ing a girl works when the girl has interest but acts as if she can take you or leave you and is basically throwing some roadblocks and excuses in your path. This may be because, while her interest in you is 55%, her interest in another guy may be 65%. But if you LJBF her, which guys hardly ever do, it really messes with her mind. It really can get the job done.

BGMan

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean it could backfire in the sense that she decides that you're totally right, in which case any future seduction attempts are futile.

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bugsquish
I mean it could backfire in the sense that she decides that you're totally right, in which case any future seduction attempts are futile.
I don't know. You could just say you've changed your mind. Wait a little while, though.

nistelrooy

Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting idea.

But be wary of playing games. It could very well be that she thinks you're for real and will accept it at that, as stated by bugsquish.

I mean, if a girl gave you the LJBF...would you really go home and think she actually meant the opposite?

However, it would be useful if she gave you the LJBF first. Then you've really got nothing to lose. That reverse psychology thingie.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, is the only risk of this is: her really taking you as a friend?
How to avoid this?

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Score one for the home team

Not sure but I've used the LJBF on a Low Interest HB with success....twice

The LJBF is used to "shock and stun". Their reaction should be something like "What! He doesn't want to screw me? Hmmm I have to thing about this."

Meanwhile you carry on as a DJ and throw your arsenal at her. Kino, C&F...ect. The LJBF is meant to confuse her. She is thinking "Friends?" and you are going for girlfriend.

Think of it as a play action fake. She expects the run but you fake (LJBF) and make passes (DJ her).

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronin: Future Ex-Wife?

Ok, i like the idea of introducing her as your future ex wife... but exactly where do you take that?
I have images of her say "what the hell?" and then asking you what that means?! In the mean time the person you are introducing her to has in his/her mind that you have a few screws up in your head loose.

Please exand on this Ronin! because its sounds like money :)

cheers,
felony.

- oh yeah one other thing, i work as a waitor and had to stand in one spot for about 1/2 an hour. This HB walks past with a mate and smiles blah blah. Walks past again later, and smirks "still standing there" to me and her mate in a mocking tone. Hey its part of my job- i hate chicks dissin my current job! Any smooth lines i could say when chicks pull this on me?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her you normally just stand in the bathrooms..but the guys were starting to give you funny looks

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Ronin: Future Ex-Wife?

Originally posted by felony
Ok, i like the idea of introducing her as your future ex wife... but exactly where do you take that?
I have images of her say "what the hell?" and then asking you what that means?! In the mean time the person you are introducing her to has in his/her mind that you have a few screws up in your head loose.

Please exand on this Ronin! because its sounds like money :)

cheers,
felony.

OK I'll use the future ex-wife line in two separate circumstances -

1) If I've just met a girl at a bar/club and I've been chatting with her for awhile, getting good vibes, busting on her, building rapport, etc - and then if one of my buddies comes along I'll introduce the girl, and say "This is my buddy *Buddy'sName*, this is my future ex-wife, *HBjustmet*."
Again, usually I'll have built good rapport at this point and it's obvious that I'm joking around. Also I usually throw in a good mix of C&F and compliments beforehand -

OR

2) This scenario is where it's really useful. The last time I actually threw this line down I was out on a second or third date with a girl (can't remember). I ran into somebody that I kind of know from school. Just an acquaintance - we don't really know each other that well. Anyway he came over to say hello and then addressed her by saying, "Oh are you Ronin's wife, ...girlfriend?"
Now immediately I put my arm around her and said "This is my future ex-wife *HBNotAFriendNorAcquaintance*." This girl and I are obviously not at the G/F, B/F stage but I didn't wanted to introduce her as my "friend" so it was the perfect time for this.

I get multiple reactions from this when I say it. Usually smiles (sometimes combined with a confused look). With this one girl I got the
:eek: face and a punch in the arm. I was like"Ouch. what was that for?" and she said something like "You would never divorce me." OR "I wouldn't let you divorce me" -something like that.

As for what it means - I don't know - how about "my charms are irrisitable and you are going to fall madly in love with me. We'll have whirlwind romance and we'll marry but I will get bored of you and have to end it". :p

It's all in the delivery. ;)

nefast

Reaction score
I think its too dangerous to try this technique if you dont know the girl's relationship background before!

This technique will attract girl that are "affraid" of boys or girls who think that boys go too fast.

With the LJBF technique, SHE will decide when the real relation begins, and so on...

my 2 cents!

-nefasto